Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dominic

Quotation from ID ~ reasonable?

HI guys, recently been actively looking for ID or contractor for my resales 5rm flat. This is the recent quotation from one of the ID i approached. Can kindly help me to go thru to see whether is worth the value quoted? thousand thanks for your time and effort. =)

A. Foyer Living & Dining Room
1 Supply labour & material to install "L" box with cove light structure in painting finishing L.S 920.00 $

B. Kitchen
1 Supply labour & equipment to hack exisitng Kitchen top & bottom cabinet, sink and accesoriess L.S 450.00 $
2 Supply labour & equipment to hack existing kitchen fridge & washing base L.S 200.00 $
3 Supply labour & materials to construct 50mm ht, Cabinet, Fridge & washing Machine mortar base L.S 580.00 $
4 Design & Fabricate to install 20'L Kitchen top & bottom cabinet c/w soft close casement doors &
'- , frosted pull up glass door, dish rack and external laminate finishing L.S 2,400.00 $
5 Supply & Fabricate to install 10'L Quartz Surface work top on Kitchen bottom cabinet. L.S 1,100.00 $
6 Supply labour & material to dismantle all existing water pipe @ Kitchen L.S 180.00 $
7 Supply labour & material to install and rerun stainless steel expose pipe & drainage ( cold water only) L.S 450.00 $
8 Supply labour to install new washing sink & connecting with Kitchen water tap and drainage paip L.S 250.00 $
9 Supply labour to install new Kitchen hood & hod 01 set FOC

C.Common bathroom
1 Supply labour & equipment to hack exisitng WC , basin and accesoriess L.S 200.00 $
2 Supply labour & equipment to dismantle the existing water piping. L.S 180.00 $
3 Supply labour & material to overlay heavy duty ceramic wall tiles at existing Bathroom walls ( base
-on within $3.00 per sq ft tiles) (base on 8'ft height ) L.S 2,190.00 $
4 Supply labour & material to overlay heavy duty homogeneuos tiles at existing Bathroom floor ( base
-on within $3.00 per sq ft tiles) L.S 840.00 $
5 Supply labour & material to replace and install new expose stainless steel cold water pipe for
-whole bathroom. L.S 450.00 $
6 Supply labour & equipment to install new 01 nos W.C, 01 nos washing basin, 02 nos of taps
- & shower head L.S 320.00 $
7 Supply labour & equipment to install new 01 nos of instant heater. 01 nos 70.00 $
8 Supply labour & equipment to install simple bathroom accessories. (exclude rain shower) 01 set FOC

D.Master bedroom
1 Supply labour & material to install "L" box with cove light structure in painting finishing L.S 690.00 $
2 Design & fabricate to install approx 5'L x full height Tv feature wall in external laminate finishing 01 nos 1,060.00 $
3 Design & fabricate to install approx 3' dressing table and mirror cabinet in external laminate finishing 01 nos 950.00 $
4 Design & fabricate to install approx 7'L x full height wardrobe with casement doors , 3nos drawers ,
shelving, hanger, bars and external laminate finishing. 01 nos 1,820.00 $

E. Master bathroom
1 Supply labour & equipment to hack exisitng WC , basin and accesoriess L.S 200.00 $
2 Supply labour & equipment to dismantle the existing water piping. L.S 180.00 $
3 Supply labour & material to overlay heavy duty ceramic wall tiles at existing Bathroom walls ( base
-on within $3.00 per sq ft tiles) L.S 2,190.00 $
4 Supply labour & material to overlay heavy duty homogeneuos tiles at existing Bathroom floor ( base
-on within $3.00 per sq ft tiles) L.S 840.00 $
5 Supply labour & material to replace and install new expose stainless steel cold water pipe for
-whole bathroom. L.S 450.00 $
6 Supply labour & equipment to install new 01 nos W.C, 01 nos washing basin, 02 nos of taps
- & shower head L.S 320.00 $
7 Supply labour & equipment to install new 01 nos of instant heater. 01 nos 70.00 $
8 Supply labour & equipment to install simple bathroom accessories. (exclude rain shower) 01 set FOC

F. Master bathroom Qty Amount
I. General works scope and materials
1 Supply labour and Nippon emulsion paint for whole house walls & ceilings L.S 1,500.00 $
2 Supply labour and material to lay of Flooring Protection L.S 300.00 $
4 Supply labour to upload building material.  L.S 450.00 $
5 Supply labour & transport to disposal of debris to NEA designated dumping site L.S 300.00 $
6 General cleaning for the Whole Apartment before handing over of project L.S FOC

Total : $22100.00

Edited by Dominic

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Why not get a quotation from another ID house for comparison? If you're keen, I can share my ID's contact. I've nothing to say about him except all the good things. Just give him the same list & ask him to quote, then you can compare with your current quotation.