Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
timoh

Wish to mention my good experience with ID and contractors

Hi! Just want to share my happy experience with the ID company that I recently engaged for my condo.

At the beginning, we used another ID firm recommended by my uncle They quoted 50K+ and I paid the deposits and all, but finally their standards was not up to what we expected. Even in the brainstorming phase we want to vomit blood already.

So sadly, had to go around looking for another ID (while forfeiting over $3K for our deposit)... and then I found the ID that I thought was decent.

Turned out to be a lot better and also cheaper (Saved about 7K with them). And their designs are so much better than the "reputable ID firm" that I first engaged. 

I will upload the photos of my new house in a few days here. But meanwhile, if you guys r looking for ID, I promised them to write about them here if they do a good job. 

THANKS TO LEMON CONCEPTS!!!

Tim

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Well, I contacted Lemon Concepts, had a short whatsapp conversation with Marcus.
Sent him my floorplan, reno requirements list, mood board and ideas, diagrams of carperntry layout.
That was on 12/10/16.
No reply since. Did not even reply my query on whatsapp even though he read my message. :unsure:

I engaged Lemon Concepts about 2 months ago too.

Have to say, I'm very pleased with them, they even helped me to engage a professional photographer to shoot my place so next time when selling, would be easier to sell (not as cluttered).

Just started working with them too. Their designs so far are very good because our place onli got 2 bedroom, and we are a family of 5. Requires some very good space planning, which they manage to do it far above our expectations...

Cant comment abt their execution yet, but so far, quite ok. 

Anyone else working with them? 

On 11/10/2016 at 11:58 AM, tammytay said:

Just started working with them too. Their designs so far are very good because our place onli got 2 bedroom, and we are a family of 5. Requires some very good space planning, which they manage to do it far above our expectations...

Cant comment abt their execution yet, but so far, quite ok. 

Anyone else working with them? 

Yup, worked with them twice, very good experience. Now referring most of my friends there, and they are all saying good. Some times i Wonder if they sleep at night, they really take care of them well.

On 10/27/2016 at 3:54 PM, timoh said:

Hi! Just want to share my happy experience with the ID company that I recently engaged for my condo.

At the beginning, we used another ID firm recommended by my uncle They quoted 50K+ and I paid the deposits and all, but finally their standards was not up to what we expected. Even in the brainstorming phase we want to vomit blood already.

So sadly, had to go around looking for another ID (while forfeiting over $3K for our deposit)... and then I found the ID that I thought was decent.

Turned out to be a lot better and also cheaper (Saved about 7K with them). And their designs are so much better than the "reputable ID firm" that I first engaged. 

I will upload the photos of my new house in a few days here. But meanwhile, if you guys r looking for ID, I promised them to write about them here if they do a good job. 

THANKS TO LEMON CONCEPTS!!!

Tim

Hi Tim, would u mind to share your requirement & overall cost & photo?

Edited by cyjy1889

On 3/28/2017 at 9:55 PM, cyjy1889 said:

Hi Tim, would u mind to share your requirement & overall cost & photo?

Sure, just PM me your email address, I will send you my photos.

Overall requirement -- Not spend more than $30K, must have walk in wardrobe (for 1 of my bedrooms), my studyroom to be converted to games room (a lot of carpentry work was done there). And the whole place must be fengshui positive. Honestly they did a very good job.

On 4/1/2017 at 0:04 PM, timoh said:

Sure, just PM me your email address, I will send you my photos.

Overall requirement -- Not spend more than $30K, must have walk in wardrobe (for 1 of my bedrooms), my studyroom to be converted to games room (a lot of carpentry work was done there). And the whole place must be fengshui positive. Honestly they did a very good job.

Hi tim, please email to jie_ling01@yahoo.com thanks!!!!