Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Millie Chua

Replacement of cistern lid for toilet bowl

I removed the cistern lid of my toilet bowl to clean it properly but it slipped off my hands and smashed onto the floor. I managed to locate the shop from where I purchased it and asked to buy it ($90) to avoid installing a new toilet bowl. However, when it was time to collect it, the shop started playing games. First they told me to give them a day to search for stocks in their warehouse. Then they informed me it's ready for collection on a certain day at a certain time. But when I reached the shop I was told they could not find it at the warehouse. I had to go home empty handed. The distance between the shop and my house was a 30min drive. The next day, I enquired about the item and was told only other colours were available. I was ok with that and was told to wait for them to call me when the item arrived at the shop from the warehouse the following day. I waited all day but no call came. I messaged then but got no reply. Does anyone know where else I can find toilet bowl parts under this brand "matrix"? I've tried many shops including Sin Siang Choon but no success. Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation