Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dianna

Water purifier

Hi all, as a part of my kitchen renovation I would like to buy a water purifier. It’s my new experience and I would like to have all your suggestions. My husband like hot water and me and my kid likes cold water. So I had been looking for a dual water purifier in which I can avail both hot and cold water.  When I searched online for some options, I found Strauss countertop water purifier. [ http://www.bestbrandappliance.ca/en/catalog/product/262171-Strauss Water-T6-R ]. We are 3 members in our home. And I think this purifier is enough as it has a tank capacity of 1.6-litre cold water and 1.4-litre hot water. I liked this model as it has automatic jug fill function and child safe locks. Has anyone of you used this and if yes please give your reviews as I can order mine now. I need economic one too. Are there any better options available for me?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Dianna

We are PROSUMER ONLINE and specialize in Water Purification Technology.

We could do a FREE Home Visit, check your House's water quality and share with you our experiences before you make the right choice.

For Free Appointment Booking, Email to us: sales @ prosumeronline.com

Thanks,

Ryan

PROSUMER ONLINE

https://www.facebook.com/HomeCareHomeTech/

It's obviously true Dianna that you have to check your water quality before you go for a purifier system. As per the results, you will have to select the type of purifier required for your house. 

Hi Dianna

As per the term "Water Purifier", the main purpose of Water Purifier is to "Purify" and "Filter" all harmful contaminants from the drinking tap water. The "Hot" and "Cold" water features, even outside there have a lot "Alkaline" feature, they are Just Additional Features, all these features are Not Purifying or Filtering at all.

So, as you mentioned, your husband wants "Hot" water supply and your kids want "Cold" water supply, these should be Secondary Considerations when you are choosing Water Purifier, your first consideration should concentrate on the Purifier how high the Purifying ability standards it can reach.

NSF has various standards.

NSF 42 - All Basic Purifier must at least to obtain; otherwise, it cannot reach purifying purpose at all.

NSF 51 - The higher standard for purifier to obtain, not all can obtain but those high standard purifiers.

NSF 55 - The purifier with UV light technology

Please select carefully on Purifying standards (NSF various standards) when choosing Water Purifier.

We can provide you In-Home FREE consultation before you are choosing.

Thanks,

Ryan

PROSUMER ONLINE

Dear Dianna,

There are alot of reading resources here which water filters are discussed.

Do let me know if you have further queries. As I'm not a supplier but a consumer like everyone else except I am passionate about water and health.

Cheers!