Lelance

DO NOT ENGAGE SPACE LIVING INTERIOR/ EXTRACT LIVING

On 3/30/2017 at 4:44 PM, fifteenmay said:

Is there a Square in its name?

3 alphabets and the centre looks like a square :notti:

Edited by Hohola Wong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Space living - Wilson low. 

Produces work that is way below acceptable. Barely 1 month after moving in, the hinges and screws are rusty. 

The pictures posted by hohola has exactly the same problems delivered by Wilson low. 

2 hours ago, Jameswong23 said:

Space living - Wilson low. 

Produces work that is way below acceptable. Barely 1 month after moving in, the hinges and screws are rusty. 

The pictures posted by hohola has exactly the same problems delivered by Wilson low. 

Mine is not Space Living, it's done by MET Interior :(

On 4/3/2017 at 7:21 PM, Hohola Wong said:

Mine is not Space Living, it's done by MET Interior :(

are you serious? went to their facebook and their review is 4.7. looks like all fake one. did you write a review just to bring down their score a little?? they're even on q****!!

11 hours ago, matchalatte said:

are you serious? went to their facebook and their review is 4.7. looks like all fake one. did you write a review just to bring down their score a little?? they're even on qanvast!!

If you chk thoroughly, out of the 23 of the 5* review, 3 are their ID & some might b friends n their biz partner :blink:

2 hours ago, albertchan659 said:

yup, i guess many reviews are written by themselves. thats why there are hardly bad reviews on fb.

2 hours ago, albertchan659 said:

yup, i guess many reviews are written by themselves. thats why there are hardly bad reviews on fb.

Can go to my FB, Hohola Wong for more photos and some messages...

there are some carpentry over/double measure which supposed to minus from the total cost but they did not, not willing to pay for the repair cost for the gas pipe their worker damaged (was agreed at first and asked me to pay first), taken something from me and reluctant to pay back, show the referee the deposit and admin fee receipt they claimed they paid for it ( in fact I paid for it as it's my cheque), told the referee they touch up many times on certain areas but just not up to owner's expectation and I would like to know when, who and how :blink:...eg the slanted TV cabinet, slanted top hung kitchen cabinet(or the tiling work?), 2 slanted tall units...

the boss told me there were customers complain abt the carpentry work at few units during that point of time. I hearts the ID told me  many customers complain abt their painter too.  I heard the timer was sent to a unit to touch up and rectify the problem during that time...

Hi Hohola,

thanks for sharing. To bring the topic back to Space living/ extract living, I am also experiencing the same quality and workshopman. 

This is not the worst, Wilson low attitude is the worst. His habitual blaming on owner is a biggest turn off and piss off. 

If the quality/ workmanship is good to begin with, there won't be rectification needed.

When he's informed of the rectifications that is required, he will blame it on the owner. Pushing the blame to the owner fault.

The pic shown in your Facebook and in Reno talk is a good reflection of his work too.

His workmanship is not any better . 

Epic fail Wilson low, we chat name Sam. 

Do not engage him. Price and workmanship are all crap 

On 4/7/2017 at 2:12 PM, Jameswong23 said:

Hi Hohola,

thanks for sharing. To bring the topic back to Space living/ extract living, I am also experiencing the same quality and workshopman. 

This is not the worst, Wilson low attitude is the worst. His habitual blaming on owner is a biggest turn off and piss off. 

If the quality/ workmanship is good to begin with, there won't be rectification needed.

When he's informed of the rectifications that is required, he will blame it on the owner. Pushing the blame to the owner fault.

The pic shown in your Facebook and in Reno talk is a good reflection of his work too.

His workmanship is not any better . 

Epic fail Wilson low, we chat name Sam. 

Do not engage him. Price and workmanship are all crap 

Precisely -"If the quality/ workmanship is good to begin with, there won't be rectification needed."

they made mistakes, and the things are not what we want and caused inconveniences to us, poor workmanship, careless, forget, overlook... and we can only compromise. And then they tried to turn everything become owner's fault.

the mistakes made by the workers and ID, the delay due to the ID... now all pushed it to the owner! I found the receipt that I made the payment in their documents presented to the referee, they never do any rubbish chute for me  but stated they did it in the invoice :wacko: (I engaged Maxden to do for me after the renovation and paid $570), few invoices with dustpan and broom + transportation $20 for each invoice, some invoices with no company name..., I don't have L box in my living room but this item appeared in the invoice... still have more...

they hacked the lobby area which is under management n hv to buy the granite to replace it and also push this to owner. They said "owner felt that the granite at the entrance is not in same tone" in their Summary of Hearing..

Their ID makes mistake on installing my top hung cabinets, less than 3cm distance from the water taps. I cant put the Kohler glass shelving  (The ID knw from beginning of renovation about the glass shelving that're suppose to install). Now they were claiming "the top hung cabinet were install at the std height. If were to do evn higher, it will not be useful due to the height and may create more issues." What are the issues? and during the Hearing the ID told the Referee just to move up will solve the problem. In fact its not. They knw that can't be move up anymore due to the wall plugs. But their explanation were accepted :dunno:

I have photos to show that doors were not protected at all and dirty and damaged by the workers. They admitted that at my site but they now said: " Doors have been wrapped during renovation..." can refer to my photos...IMG-4827 shows the door condition before renovation, the other 5 photos show the doors were unprotected and dump here and there.

My fridge does not require any inlet pipe but the ID never ask and he did not knw anything and install the inlet pipe and charged me $300. Bothe these 2 items (plus the PE endorsement)  I only knw after Hearing. SCT required us to submit all documents before hearing so both party have time to review the other party doc. But they submitted a very simple few lines of words during the further consulation and submitted a 5 pages of Summary of Hearing and 94 pages of docs during Hearing.

the PE endorsement only cost $400 but they told me $700 and I paid them $700. I only knw it's only $400 few days ago (I hv the receipt).

They NEVER touch-up the slanted tv cabinet, top hung kitchen cabinet and 2 tall unit but claimed as touch up many times just not up to owner expectation :blink:

Same for the floor tiles, the skirting, the holes in the grout lines, diff gap sizes of the grout lines, uneven floor tiles...

for all kind of stains that's found on the wall tiles, floor tiles, toilet bowl, toilet paper holder, cabinets, bathtub..., now they told the referee there were no stains when they handed over to the owner.

i think they had forgotten the communication with the owner and also the messages that's the owner still able to show, if needed!

i was very upset with this ID company, and also upset with the whole system !!!

How can ppl can be so shameless ??? Still tell lies even with the photos and messages....

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_1599.PNG

IMG_4827.JPG

Edited by Hohola Wong

Hi, I am a genuine client who engaged Space Living/Extract Living in 2015 and we liaised directly with the boss, Wilson. We got their contact from one of the reno quotation website (I cant remember the website though). I am really sorry that you had bad experiences with them recently. 

I finally decided to give my review about them here as well. My experience with Wilson and his partners are pretty good and we are still happy with their services even until today. They did a great job and delivered excellent services to us. 

We were happy with their design and workmanship. Wilson was not that pushy and also open to our ideas too. I remembered my hubby called him very early morning 6am+ to ask about our house progress and he still picked up our call and answered all our questions with his sleepy kinda tone. There were minor hiccups along the way but Wilson managed to rectify promptly. So far, we had no problem dealing with Wilson. :)

We are also happy with his Electrician who did a great job and always updated us in our whatsapp group and his carpenter also did a great job and helped us a lot even until today and recently he helped us to fix our wardrobe hooks which broke twice(I hang too many heavy clothes hehe...) and a bit of drilling at tv console and adjust shoe cabinet into multi-purpose cabinet....without even asking for labour cost but we still paid him as a token of appreciation anyway. :)

Lastly just my two cents worth of advise to all new house owners out there, please always ensure you have a black and white contract with your ID.  Do not make any mutual agreement. Should there be any changes that need to be made, ask them to amend immediately and send the revised contract on the next working day to avoid miscommunication, misunderstanding, conflicts and arguments. :)

Edited by Rosespize

8 hours ago, Rosespize said:

Hi, I am a genuine client who engaged Space Living/Extract Living in 2015 and we liaised directly with the boss, Wilson. We got their contact from one of the reno quotation website (I cant remember the website though). I am really sorry that you had bad experiences with them recently. 

I finally decided to give my review about them here as well. My experience with Wilson and his partners are pretty good and we are still happy with their services even until today. They did a great job and delivered excellent services to us. 

We were happy with their design and workmanship. Wilson was not that pushy and also open to our ideas too. I remembered my hubby called him very early morning 6am+ to ask about our house progress and he still picked up our call and answered all our questions with his sleepy kinda tone. There were minor hiccups along the way but Wilson managed to rectify promptly. So far, we had no problem dealing with Wilson. :)

We are also happy with his Electrician who did a great job and always updated us in our whatsapp group and his carpenter also did a great job and helped us a lot even until today and recently he helped us to fix our wardrobe hooks which broke twice(I hang too many heavy clothes hehe...) and a bit of drilling at tv console and adjust shoe cabinet into multi-purpose cabinet....without even asking for labour cost but we still paid him as a token of appreciation anyway. :)

Lastly just my two cents worth of advise to all new house owners out there, please always ensure you have a black and white contract with your ID.  Do not make any mutual agreement. Should there be any changes that need to be made, ask them to amend immediately and send the revised contract on the next working day to avoid miscommunication, misunderstanding, conflicts and arguments. :)

Hi Rosespize, Glad that u hv a smooth renovation and good after Reno service from Space Living. Mine was not done by Space Living. It's by MET Interior.

i think they knw that their clients hv posted the photos / comments that's might hv tarnish their reputation so they changed mend it :).  I think so do my ID company. They changed the timers and carpenter after my reno. But the things I'm mad with them is they twisted the story and push all the mistakes done by their ID and workers to me. i posted the photos in their Facebook but they had deleted everything, included the evidents that I had posted. I just wonder why ppl can be so shameless ? Just to protect themselves and their company ? :angry2:

i agreed with you, everything have to be black & white. But sometimes B&W also no use if they really those kind of ppl!

16 hours ago, Hohola Wong said:

Hi Rosespize, Glad that u hv a smooth renovation and good after Reno service from Space Living. Mine was not done by Space Living. It's by MET Interior.

i think they knw that their clients hv posted the photos / comments that's might hv tarnish their reputation so they changed mend it :).  I think so do my ID company. They changed the timers and carpenter after my reno. But the things I'm mad with them is they twisted the story and push all the mistakes done by their ID and workers to me. i posted the photos in their Facebook but they had deleted everything, included the evidents that I had posted. I just wonder why ppl can be so shameless ? Just to protect themselves and their company ? :angry2:

i agreed with you, everything have to be black & white. But sometimes B&W also no use if they really those kind of ppl!

Sorry for your bad experience with MET Interior as well. 

It is still good and useful to always have black and white agreement though they can be very defensive. :)