Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Noone ever use them before? :dancingqueen:

I am using their service now.i let them handle my 4 rooms hdb flat renovation.the boss is very patient with me as i called him almost everyday

What do u wanna know about Interior File?

Check out their website at www.interiorfile.com.sg

I am using their service now.i let them handle my 4 rooms hdb flat renovation.the boss is very patient with me as i called him almost everyday

What do u wanna know about Interior File?

Check out their website at www.interiorfile.com.sg

Hi remixer,

So far now how do you find their workmanship and quotation?

Hi remixer,

Better find other interior designer.

Edited by remixer

Better find other interior designer.

Hi remixer,

Hows your reno?? seems like you got some bad experience with interior file.. :jawdrop:

Can you share it with us??

I got a quotation frm 360 degree interiors which is interior file's associate company

so i want to find out more.

Do you mind to share your quotation with interior file??

Really appreciate your help...

Warm Regards

Bernard :yamseng:

Hi remixer,

Hi korito,

So did you continue with interior file?

Who's the ID you talk to??

Regards

Hi korito,

So did you continue with interior file?

Who's the ID you talk to??

Regards

both interior file and 360 degree are under same boss, i almost appoint them to do my house but find out they are not so reliable at the final stage of discussion. A friend of mine used interior file, negative feedback from house owner.

Hi remixer,

Hows your reno?? seems like you got some bad experience with interior file.. :dancingqueen:

Can you share it with us??

I got a quotation frm 360 degree interiors which is interior file's associate company

so i want to find out more.

Do you mind to share your quotation with interior file??

Really appreciate your help...

Warm Regards

Bernard :bangwall:

I find things really going illogical. Why should a reliable company need to open so many "sister" and associate company? Is the a need to increase unnecessary company expenses when they can concentrate on 1 company and develop it well? Smell fishy........

I find things really going illogical. Why should a reliable company need to open so many "sister" and associate company? Is the a need to increase unnecessary company expenses when they can concentrate on 1 company and develop it well? Smell fishy........

Beware of those ID which opened a few branches with different company names.Dont end up getting a few quotes from the same company in the end.I heard it happened in the furniture industry.

Beware of those ID which opened a few branches with different company names.Dont end up getting a few quotes from the same company in the end.I heard it happened in the furniture industry.

Actually they have another company called Woodshop Interior Design.They just terminated that company name recently & started another company called 360 DEGREE INTERIORS PTE LTD. Wonder why they want to terminate Woodshop Interior Design n open another company with a different name?they can actually change the company name of it.

They just renewed their Woodshop Interior Design business license,so in total.they have 3 company names now. there is always reasons behind every thing.