Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korito

Renovation For 3rm Upgraded Flat

Hi, I am new in this forum and am looking for contractor.

My budget v tied. Is it possible to get quotation below 14k? Need advice. :bow:

Concept is just an simple and cozy style, not much design is required. Staying with parent.

I just need to do the following:

- Hacking existing kitchen; not need for toliet/bathrm and utility rm as it already upgraded flat.

- Homo tiles for living , 2 bedrms, kitchen.

- ceremic wall tiles for kitchen(not include behind kitchen cabinet)

- Kitchen cabinet for top and bottom

- install air con sys 2

- install ceiling fan

- add. scv point/electrical point(maybe 1 or 2)

- Plaster(not sure if require since this is old upgraded flat)

- Painting :paint:

- Sliding Door inbtw. kitchen and living

Can above quote within my budget contraint?

If so, anyone care to recommend your contractor? or give advice on my renovation? :D Will appreciate v much.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi..i am doing up my 3 roomer ..3I at holland now pretty much tearing down the whole place using only a contractor ...nice chap good price ..prob u can give him a call to check with him ..90010206 andy

Hi,

I have a good contractor to recommend. Just tell him your budget and he will work within it.

The link is to some pictures of my house.

The company is Inzen Interior, Boss is Roy, HP: 90073306. Get a quote from him.

He worked within my budget of 33k for my whole house.

Cheers,

http://www.divshare.com/download/259975-12e

oh thanks...which company he is from? do you have your renov pics to show his workmanship? :notti:

Hi,i think its his own company xcel design ...someone in the forum recommended him b4 so i juz tot aiyah see what he can offer ...end up he got the job from me heh

one thing good abt this fella is lah ...he goes down to site everydae well almost, to check on the work .

i do have some fotos ongoing one ..juz teared down the whole place so if u wan u wanna leave ur email add i send u..

oh thanks...which company he is from? do you have your renov pics to show his workmanship? :dancingqueen:

Hi,i think its his own company xcel design ...someone in the forum recommended him b4 so i juz tot aiyah see what he can offer ...end up he got the job from me heh

one thing good abt this fella is lah ...he goes down to site everydae well almost, to check on the work .

i do have some fotos ongoing one ..juz teared down the whole place so if u wan u wanna leave ur email add i send u..

Sure. Will pm you my email add.

Edited by korito

Hi, Mind to share the photos with me? I am currently looking for ID or contractor to do my 3 rm flat at AMK.

Hi C_Stradale,

Can i have his contact as well? Thank you.

Rgds,

Snowangel

Hi Korito,

So have you found any good contractor to proceed with the reno? I am also thinking of doing up my 3I flat, also doing plastering and tiling up my living room and bedrooms. Also want something simple. Can i take a look at your quote, do you mind to pm me? Thank you.

Rgds,

Snowangel

Hi C_Stradale,

Can i have his contact as well? Thank you.

Rgds,

Snowangel

Hi Korito,

So have you found any good contractor to proceed with the reno? I am also thinking of doing up my 3I flat, also doing plastering and tiling up my living room and bedrooms. Also want something simple. Can i take a look at your quote, do you mind to pm me? Thank you.

Rgds,

Snowangel

Sure, will pm you.

Hi,

My advice.....don't tell the exact amount of your budget to the contractor. Keep some and it will be used up eventually.....coz sure have variations throught out the renovation process.....

Hi, I am new in this forum and am looking for contractor.

My budget v tied. Is it possible to get quotation below 14k? Need advice. :sport-smiley-004:

Concept is just an simple and cozy style, not much design is required. Staying with parent.

I just need to do the following:

- Hacking existing kitchen; not need for toliet/bathrm and utility rm as it already upgraded flat.

- Homo tiles for living , 2 bedrms, kitchen.

- ceremic wall tiles for kitchen(not include behind kitchen cabinet)

- Kitchen cabinet for top and bottom

- install air con sys 2

- install ceiling fan

- add. scv point/electrical point(maybe 1 or 2)

- Plaster(not sure if require since this is old upgraded flat)

- Painting :P

- Sliding Door inbtw. kitchen and living

Can above quote within my budget contraint?

If so, anyone care to recommend your contractor? or give advice on my renovation? :dancingqueen: Will appreciate v much.

Hi,

Are you still looking for contractor? I'm currently renovating my 3I flat spent 12k for:

- Homo tiles for kitchen, service balcony, toilet, bathroom

- Polish/ Waxing existing terazzo tiles (living, 2 bedrooms)

- Kitchen cabinet for bottom

- install ceiling fan, lightings (whole house)

- add. scv point/electrical point

- Plaster wall & ceiling (whole house include toilet/bathroom)

- Painting (whole house, include pipe, gate etc)

- Sliding windows (whole house) + grille

- Hack/ remove existing cabinet and concrete based etc etc.

- misc - installation of toilet bowl, basin etc.

Very nice and reliable contractor to work with :) by the way, he's completing all in 2 weeks for me :) so far very happy with his service and promise..

Jen