Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mickoe

After Renovation But Not Move In

Hi . i did my dong tu and open house rituals and now almost complete of my renovation but we dun intend to move in so soon. cos most likely we will b holdin our customary next yr in Jan. if we dun move in so soon, do we need to conduct any rituals when we wan to move in tat time? we intend to spend our wkends there only...so te rest of te days is like empty there...is it ok?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

that time .. yes.

Empty ... not so ok ... do u have a religion ? if yes, ask your religion superior for advise.

Just asked Master Gan on the same question.

He said its not very good to leave the house empty for too long, as you need to fill it with 'ren qi', otherwise all the 'dirty' things will come in and stay.

Maybe during weekdays you can engage day-time maids to clean up once or twice per week, or try to organise some mahjong/soccer/drinking/etc sessions there.

He said its not very good to leave the house empty for too long, as you need to fill it with 'ren qi', otherwise all the 'dirty' things will come in and stay.

Maybe during weekdays you can engage day-time maids to clean up once or twice per week, or try to organise some mahjong/soccer/drinking/etc sessions there.

ok i will go there more after work more often to fill the house wif my "ren qi" mua hahaha

Your hand/leg move very fast ...

If really empty most of the time, in the end is the part time maid gather the kakis and having picnic and mahjong at the empty house. .. hahahahaaa :sport-smiley-004::yamseng:

Your hand/leg move very fast ...

If really empty most of the time, in the end is the part time maid gather the kakis and having picnic and mahjong at the empty house. .. hahahahaaa :yamseng::notti:

Eh no no, I didn't call up Master Gan immediately to ask lah. I meant I asked the same question the other day when wifey and me met him.

Funny guy - he told me about New Trend (yuan zhong xiu) and Qi Yuan; makes me feel so regretful, cuz I just spent a small fortune on some items from New Trend.

BTW you are in his class right? I am quite interested also... :sport-smiley-004:

Eh no no, I didn't call up Master Gan immediately to ask lah. I meant I asked the same question the other day when wifey and me met him.

Funny guy - he told me about New Trend (yuan zhong xiu) and Qi Yuan; makes me feel so regretful, cuz I just spent a small fortune on some items from New Trend.

BTW you are in his class right? I am quite interested also... :sport-smiley-004:

Yes.. I'm in his class.

If you have the time and interest, u can join as well. Just asked Master Gan lor.

BTW you are in his class right? I am quite interested also... :notti:

hihi. saw yur house. oh my, looks big on te floorplan....yurs is a 5rm or 4rm? looks like condo style leh...

hihi. saw yur house. oh my, looks big on te floorplan....yurs is a 5rm or 4rm? looks like condo style leh...

Thanks alot, but its not really big - 110sqm, 5-rm flat.

I liked the layout though, not those odd-shaped type. But if I can choose, I would want a short corridor leading to all the rooms. The current layout has too many doors facing the living room, make the whole space look very busy.

Thanks alot, but its not really big - 110sqm, 5-rm flat.

I liked the layout though, not those odd-shaped type. But if I can choose, I would want a short corridor leading to all the rooms. The current layout has too many doors facing the living room, make the whole space look very busy.

haha..its ok lah. u can deco with some nice paintings, lights or even mirrors....

haha..its ok lah. u can deco with some nice paintings, lights or even mirrors....

Hi, to ride on this topic, so it's ok if we haven't officially moved in but weekends stay over at our new house?

Also, are there any bad implications if we sleep on our new bed? On the day of officially moving in, just change a new bedsheet?