Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahnah

Incense Burner

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Mr Chong,

Do you happen to know where got this kind of incense burner ?

0002.jpg

Hello ahnah

Not very sure. Around Temple street, there are some newly opened shops from China people. You may try there. Otherwise Serangoon road and Tanglin shopping are alternative choice.

Hello ahnah

Not very sure. Around Temple street, there are some newly opened shops from China people. You may try there. Otherwise Serangoon road and Tanglin shopping are alternative choice.

Hallo Mr Chong,

Most of these shop owners had told me that due to this is not popular, they no longer wanted to import into local market, they had preferred to import most of the fashion / new items.

Hallo Mr Chong,

Most of these shop owners had told me that due to this is not popular, they no longer wanted to import into local market, they had preferred to import most of the fashion / new items.

Hello

You may like to do a search on antique shops or try your luck at sungei rd, club st and even "cash converter". Some patience is needed..... :dunno:

Hello

You may like to do a search on antique shops or try your luck at sungei rd, club st and even "cash converter". Some patience is needed..... !!

Hi Mr Chong,

After weeks of searching. I find it at 1 of the shops at Bencoolen Street. (opp. of Bugis OG)

But the price is S$200 .... whereby Taiwan selling S$80.

If there any chances you are going to Taiwan ?

I wanted to use this to increase the chances of 子嗣 because my Ba Zi dun doesn't have the obvious sigh of it. And I left only a few year to try.

Hi Mr Chong,

After weeks of searching. I find it at 1 of the shops at Bencoolen Street. (opp. of Bugis OG)

But the price is S$200 .... whereby Taiwan selling S$80.

If there any chances you are going to Taiwan ?

I wanted to use this to increase the chances of 子嗣 because my Ba Zi dun doesn't have the obvious sigh of it. And I left only a few year to try.

Hello ahnah

No Taiwan in my schedule yet. !!

Hi Mr Chong,

FYI, I got the incense burner already ... Had request my Tour Operator to SEND OVER to Singapore.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

FYI, I got the incense burner already ... Had request my Tour Operator to SEND OVER to Singapore.

Thank you.

Hello

Congrats!:wub: