Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kellyla

RenoTalk User Xperience Event (iQuartz and GroutShield)

Hi all,

Have any of you attended the event ? I was there and found the demo session very interesting and informative. There is also a guy if I am not wrong, did ask about the difference between quartz and marble. Overall, quite useful and will be looking to get their Haichi sink and redo my kitchen

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Went to the demo and learned a lot. Didn't know there many types of surfaces to consider for a counter top! Steady lah. Thanks RenoTalk and this picture!

IMG_2784.JPG.2478db4c7bcfdfd8d89a46b0235f69fa.JPG

16 hours ago, kellyla said:

Hi all,

Have any of you attended the event ? I was there and found the demo session very interesting and informative. There is also a guy if I am not wrong, did ask about the difference between quartz and marble. Overall, quite useful and will be looking to get their Haichi sink once my house is ready

Yes, went for the event! Was looking for more information on kitchen renovation! The groutshield solution seems a viable one for my toilet gaps. However not sure about using hand though. For iquartz, will ask my current ID for my counter tops :)

I took some photos there..see yourself there or not?

DSC_1258.jpg.e474e40f41c41859cda9590acfd42ea3.jpgIMG_2786.JPG.0bdfa144cd5bbfbd85a7fbb9f8b9f0b6.JPG

I am the one who asked alot of questions about the sink and keep touching and feeling their product. This is then called user xperience ma. So it prevents algae growing which is great and I really dread those green slime.

haha. Didn't see you leh. You all see my sink and cupboard door drop out. Haha. Going to have to change the whole thing. Thinking of changing to a more durable sink and top due to the growth of algae at my mum house and cause the wood to damage. My whole cabinet sink doors dropped and the inside is all rotten. Most probably will need to change the sink very soon.. their sink is like very solid.

hachi-sink.JPG

cupboard.jpeg

How did you guys get the invites to the event? I did not see any public invite on this. Is there anymore upcoming ones?