Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Bullet,

Received ur pm, thanks for the sharing. Em....i think it's something like wht u said...

At first the Id was quite 'hardworking' to contact us, when show us he quation we was bit shock, after we keep bargin with him,he said he will consider the price. At first he's very sincere, we quite comfortable with him.

But after there... we keep waiting and waiting, didn't get any call from him, sms him no reply, call him he said he's busy and and said "will contact us soon..."

Til my Hubby call to ask him, he said he not able to give the price which we had request.. then he said he'll intro a guy ,might reach the price which we want..

After we meet the guy..personaly thinking that he''s not very sincere loh, act like a boss and didn't give any idea...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Alice916,

We've gotten quotation from Budget Reno and compare it to Ho Bee. It's seriously budget ...

But we're quite worried after reading Bullet's post and seems only 1 person appraise this budget reno which is Peng. i tried to pm peng but no answer. So maybe Peng can shed some light... ;)

However, we have more chemistry with Ho Bee. Patrick is very sincere even for the little renovation amount that we'd like to do. :notti:

On the other hand, Budget reno tempt us with the price. :dancingqueen: I really don't know if this the nett price or there are some hidden charges.

Hi MataHari.

Oh i had quo from Patrick also, but i still feel that Budget reno's price bit expensive, and they have GST charge, patrcik don't have GST charge also overall gave us discount also..

May be the id who quo me.. more pricely.

Hi MataHari.

My Id it's CS. May be ur Id can quo u a attractive price.

The price which my id quo me.. every items r expensive then other's id.

Ur Id didn't charge u 7% gst oh?

Hi MataHari.

My Id it's CS. May be ur Id can quo u a attractive price.

The price which my id quo me.. every items r expensive then other's id.

Ur Id didn't charge u 7% gst oh?

uhhmmm.... Seems not. Walao ehh now I'm worried he put it as hidden charges. :deal:

:dunno:

So i think should drop budgetreno. hahahaha... Hey Alice916, why don't we swap our ID no. then try again with the same quote. :P Sounds fishy if they give different quotations for a single co.

But maybe that's the common practice.

ha ha matahari, tht's a great idea:P:P we r so bad, swap our id and quo to comphere.

But c the quotation which ur id gave, got budgero logo or not? Cos my id told me that his company need to charge gst as their business had reach that amount, can't waive the gst oh..

So u still prefere Patrick

Hi Alice916,

Can't say i prefer Patrick. He's the only recommended name that still responf to our small renovations. We're just so upset being turned down by Earnest :P . Well, not reaching minimum quota :dunno:

Hahahaha.....

So we think Patrick is sincere. Not that we prefer branded one, we just don't want to be haunted later on :deal:

Morning Matahari,

Ic, seen lot of forum member r very satisfy with Patrick also.

Remember i had told u that the budgetreno ID had intro another guy to us? For resonable price of renovation?

Tonight will ask him drop by to our place to take a look.

By the way MataHari,

wht's ur main renovated? saw ur post from another forum mention that ur renovation around 8k?

Mine need more then 10k..

my main renovated its:

-kitchen cabinet ( with solit top)

-Kitcehn Tempered glass casement door

-Change both toilet of bi-fold door

-change both toilets of wc and basin

-install jacuzzi at master toilet

-Paint whole house( including door frames, doors &pipes)

-Revanish existing parquet flooring for 3 bedrooms

-Build-in wardrobe cament door at master bedroom

-Chemical Wash+ Floor protection

-etc ( some accessories)

hee:p you gals better beware some id read this thread too.. i know a&d and ideal house ppl , plus designer guy ppl constantly read up the forums lo :P

even the lights that i buy, those ppl also read up forums.. better put you idea by pm and post others out.. hee hee

Hi Alice916,

Can't say i prefer Patrick. He's the only recommended name that still responf to our small renovations. We're just so upset being turned down by Earnest :( . Well, not reaching minimum quota :bangwall:

Hahahaha.....

So we think Patrick is sincere. Not that we prefer branded one, we just don't want to be haunted later on :)

Matahari et al Hi

Ho Bee no website? Can anyone pm me their contact or for this instance, patrick's contact? thks a million

Cheers

Vince