Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flowertyl

Kitchen Shape

Hi All ,

My kitchen is abit odd shape , more looks like triangle . My friend told me is not good for female owner , is that true ? How to solve it ?? Pls help . :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
One more thing is , my stove will facing directly to window , does it matter ? Thanks

When cooking, close the window. Prevent the Wind from blowing off the Stove's fire.

When cooking, close the window. Prevent the Wind from blowing off the Stove's fire.

Huh , then my kitchen will b very stuffy le , no air come in .

In fact the distance between my stove & window more than 2m , besides to prevent the wind blowing off the stove's fire , is there any bad in terms of feng shui ??

Huh , then my kitchen will b very stuffy le , no air come in .

In fact the distance between my stove & window more than 2m , besides to prevent the wind blowing off the stove's fire , is there any bad in terms of feng shui ??

Must see the pics and surrounding .. and the location of the stove on the map..

Hi Mr Chong,

I will be renovating my house soon. Is it ok to put the stove and the sink in one straight line (i.e. side by side with a chopping area in between) and the washing machine opposite the stove?

Please enlighten us.

Hi Mr Chong,

I will be renovating my house soon. Is it ok to put the stove and the sink in one straight line (i.e. side by side with a chopping area in between) and the washing machine opposite the stove?

Please enlighten us.

Hello

It will be alright if there is a space in between. If it is possible, try to have the washing machine not in line with the stove.

The above is based on BaZhai method.