Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
michmichtooo

Contractor That I met...

Recently I met this contractor , I meet him on RenoTalk forum. Some of the post were trending introducing his work. 
So I am those person who are very afraid to get my renovation badly done or scammed. Hence I make a lot of effort in searching for the best in the market.
My budget wasn't as high as the other but still reasonable for the contractor to take a cut from it. 

So this contractor, we did a long convo on the website and finally decided to meet. At first I was not so convince, because I am not sure if a contractor could meet my expectation. But also I would not want 
design to be too over the top which is not needed for my new house. So Johnny was the person that convince me into my renovation, as I was not very keen in the first place. Then he sat down patiently with my hubby and I , and talk about how we need stuff like hacking, plumbing, electrical and painting jobs need to be done. He have all the contacts which can help me to lessen my burden even better. 

Sometimes during the renovation, he would call me and update my stuff over the phone.
My house is still on the way in his hand for renovating, and by the time that is completed, I will post up his job here, so that other forumers could trend him.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha I think everybody in the forum are quite cautions on who to pick to renovate their house. cause nobody wants to throw their hard earn money into the sea. 

Any pictures from your renovation ?