Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
drycelll

Induction Hob Brandt Wif 30a

Hi all brudders n sisters...

may i noe is there any restriction on installation of induction hob? my resale is abt 15yrs old...

i am looking at the brandt 4 induction hob wif a spec of 30A, and the salesperson actualli asked me to check as might not be approved for HDB?

appreciate all advices and info...MTIA..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am using induction hob in my resale flat, which is more than 15 years old. But I am using Ariston instead of brandt. Hope this will help.

hobhood.jpg

glad finalli hv reply...kekee..

thks chanzone...may i noe is ariston 's induction hob gd? how much did u paid for it? the brandt induction hob was 1599/- at courts.

thks again..

glad finalli hv reply...kekee..

thks chanzone...may i noe is ariston 's induction hob gd? how much did u paid for it? the brandt induction hob was 1599/- at courts.

thks again..

i happen to have looked around for induction hobs before.. cant remember the exact price, but i do recall that ariston's cheaper... saw it at mayer.. if thats of any help at all..

Hi chanzone, I'm also seriously thinking of getting induction hob for my new flat. How do you like your induction hob so far? Any regret in getting it? Appreciate your response please.