Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BhongNCorrine

Bnc Home Sweet Home

that's a catch-22 situation wor

what if in the process of changing them

the workers damage something else?

maybe you can highlight to your contractor and see what can be done e.g. polish the tile?

your windows are sliding right?

mine is casement so no such problem

could it be the wind coming through the gaps between the panels? :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
that's a catch-22 situation wor

what if in the process of changing them

the workers damage something else?

maybe you can highlight to your contractor and see what can be done e.g. polish the tile?

your windows are sliding right?

mine is casement so no such problem

could it be the wind coming through the gaps between the panels? :jawdrop:

Understand what you mean. :bleah:

Best is let those who caused the scratches have a taste of what they have done :bangwall:

sneak into their home and scratched their floor!:bangwall:!! :curse:

hahaha, that sounds like a good plan

esp if we know who did it :jawdrop:

thinking of evil plans is a gd way to destress.......:bangwall:

remember a shop owner telling us, "its like tat, cannot be so picky, no one check like this, nobody will notice lah......"

almost wanted to ask him in his face, if u are making the purchase and its your house, will you say the same thing! :bangwall:

if free then i won't be picky loh

we are paying good money for the things leh

how not to be picky?

:bangwall: AGREE!:dancingqueen:

work from early early morning till late late every night....

its hard earned money leh !!

Edited by BhongNCorrine

Can't believe it .... :P

my new toilet bowl crack again ...

now i have 5 cracked toilet bowl out of the 6 installed in total .... :dribble:

the quality of the toilet bowl is a big question mark now !?!??!

bought all the stuff from sparco at balestier ...**** ...... :dribble:

dear dear, think you should ask for a full refund from the shop

how can a product designed to take a full sized adult's weight be so fragile??? :P:dribble: :dribble:

Dear BhongNCorrine,

Thank you very much for the quotes. I have met up with Patrick from Hoe Bee and thus will be able to compare his quotes with what you have given me to see what his prices are like. Thank you very much again.

I hope your problems can be speedily and amicably solved by the ID and suppliers. What a headache.

Bhongcorrine,

i was looking through this thread and i realised that your home is the first EM unit which we have viewed and regretted not buying.. i think your unit worth over half a mil now.

i am looking forward to the pic for the whole house done up. Please share the picture of the view from the balcony in day and night...i am sure it will send people :unsure:

Can i check where you bought the long long staircase lights ?and how much does it cost ?

Bhongcorrine,

i was looking through this thread and i realised that your home is the first EM unit which we have viewed and regretted not buying.. i think your unit worth over half a mil now.

i am looking forward to the pic for the whole house done up. Please share the picture of the view from the balcony in day and night...i am sure it will send people :unsure:

Can i check where you bought the long long staircase lights ?and how much does it cost ?

Is it? When did you view the house? We only know that another unit at blk 317 level 11-15 is just sold at 530k, as listed in hdb website.....

Edited by BhongNCorrine

Is it? When did you view the house? We only know that another unit at blk 317 level 11-15 is just sold at 530k, as listed in hdb website.....

yep, property around that area are commanding at that kind of price now.... We viewed the house in may or april , cannot remember. We couldn't make up our mind than as it was the first house we view and my hubby keep saying to wait for blk 317 which has a better view..and the school was quite noisy during the time we view. So we are hesitant. ..and since the price apprecited so much we regretted. anyway we bought a EM in Kovan and paid nearly half a mil too... we are too late and got caught into heated market.. sign ! do you know what is the valuation for your property now ? i rmeeber it was 380k and the owner wanted 410k..then.

will be getting key in Nov/dec but will not be making major renovation cos...no money already....

yep, property around that area are commanding at that kind of price now.... We viewed the house in may or april , cannot remember. We couldn't make up our mind than as it was the first house we view and my hubby keep saying to wait for blk 317 which has a better view..and the school was quite noisy during the time we view. So we are hesitant. ..and since the price apprecited so much we regretted. anyway we bought a EM in Kovan and paid nearly half a mil too... we are too late and got caught into heated market.. sign ! do you know what is the valuation for your property now ? i rmeeber it was 380k and the owner wanted 410k..then.

will be getting key in Nov/dec but will not be making major renovation cos...no money already....

We did not know the value of our flat now, but guess with the MRT circle line coming up it will be higher than when we bought it.

:good: There were 2 other couples viewing the flat on the day we went for viewing in March. Are you one of them? :notti:

Anyway congrats on the purchase of your new house:) must be very excited getting the keys :yamseng:

Edited by BhongNCorrine

dear dear, think you should ask for a full refund from the shop

how can a product designed to take a full sized adult's weight be so fragile??? :P:fire: :fire:

They did not agree to full refund and blame it on the plumber!:yamseng:! Even want my contractor to pay for all 5 of them if we want to change brand........ :good:

They say they will get their plumbers to do the installation this time round ;) to prove that their products is of superb quality!:notti:!!

think it remains to be seen on how good the product is

i dun think your plumber is installing a toilet bowl for the first time mah

definitely didn't crack every single one of them, did he?