Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Roller Blind

Hi,

Can some advise me on roller blinds? I am thinking to install them in my flat but no sure about the price range and quality. I am looking for blackout or probably 70% light cut off kind of blind, are they available? Is there any blind that reduces heat? Most importantly what is a good price range to look for and where to get them in the east area. I am thinking of bedok central or city plaza, has anyone been there?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

roller blind is mainly for office use, but it can't block lights 100% as the edges are not covered......

I'm also looking for 1 to use as a projector screen :dunno:

Edited by tingshen

Hi sumo, if u staying around the east, u can go expo when they have the home exhibition. My hubby made one from them, cost us $220 to have a 6ft wide by 6ft long one (approx). but the cost depends on the material, some fabric ones or designer looking ones are more ex.

Alternatively ikea also has! but less limited choices and the roller mechanism isnt as good.

And the blinds have to be wider than the window size so that you wont get the light when u are viewing it at an angle.

roller blind is mainly for office use, but it can't block lights 100% as the edges are not covered......

I'm also looking for 1 to use as a projector screen :notti:

wow! ur home got projection tv? like cinema arh :notti: not sure if roller blinds can be used as projection screen tho... thought most white blinds are abit 'glossy' in nature.. may affect viewing leh.

Hi sumo, if u staying around the east, u can go expo when they have the home exhibition. My hubby made one from them, cost us $220 to have a 6ft wide by 6ft long one (approx). but the cost depends on the material, some fabric ones or designer looking ones are more ex.

Alternatively ikea also has! but less limited choices and the roller mechanism isnt as good.

And the blinds have to be wider than the window size so that you wont get the light when u are viewing it at an angle.

wow! ur home got projection tv? like cinema arh :) not sure if roller blinds can be used as projection screen tho... thought most white blinds are abit 'glossy' in nature.. may affect viewing leh.

i'm also looking for roller-type curtain for my living and bedrooms... there are so many brands in the market... any bros here can share which one is more reliable and value for money... i think roller mechanism is very important, must get a good one

Hi, i did roller blinds for my 5 room in Simei too.. if u want i can give u the number to the person who sold me the blinds. He can go down to your house and show you the samples and explain to you. No obligations and i am not advertising for him ya..

Hi, i did roller blinds for my 5 room in Simei too.. if u want i can give u the number to the person who sold me the blinds. He can go down to your house and show you the samples and explain to you. No obligations and i am not advertising for him ya..

Hi, caN YOU pm the person who sold u the blind? thanks cos I am currently looking around for this!

Hi, caN YOU pm the person who sold u the blind? thanks cos I am currently looking around for this!

Momoboy, I did my roller blinds recently too.. there are 2 companies which I got quotes from that are very reasonable.. !!

Try to google them.. ecurtains.com.sg (very reasonable with a wider range of materials) n Estil Furnishing (slightly cheaper but less range of materials).. Not advertising for them.. :yamseng: