Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Help! Please Recommend Me A Pe / Qp (for Drawings)

Recommended Posts

Hi, can anyone please recommend me a QP or PE (Engineer)? I live in Sengkang and I want to replace my full height window. However during my application, the HDB told me I need to engage a PE (or QP) and I need to submit their drawings. Can anyone please recommend me? Thank you so much!! =)


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
u can pm me..w ur information..i got a PE at home..hehe....btw, PE dun need to do drawing...they only need to go thru the diagram and sign.

Hi bubblepearl,

I need to get a PE urgently, u mentioned that you have a PE at home. Will you be able to give me more information?

I want to hack the lintol at the living room balcony and master bedroom balcony.

Edited by Raindrops

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this