Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
deek

Studio 1961

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Replying to my own question .... Still in business ... Their website has changed

should be w w w . s t u d i o 1 9 6 1 . c o m . s g

nope, i'm not advertising ... just realised that whenever i typed any URL, it will be converted to the renotalk URL ...

Has anyone tried this company ?

Their designs really nice and price reasonable.

Could be affordable option for adding a designer piece of furniture in the living room !!

But no showroom, only online order based on the tiny picture in catalogue.

Are they even Singapore based or a China company with a .sg website??

Any inputs most welcome.

Has anyone tried this company ?

Their designs really nice and price reasonable.

Could be affordable option for adding a designer piece of furniture in the living room !!

But no showroom, only online order based on the tiny picture in catalogue.

Are they even Singapore based or a China company with a .sg website??

Any inputs most welcome.

I'm wondering the same thing. Has anyone bought anything from studio 1961-? Thoughts, reviews?

I'm wondering the same thing. Has anyone bought anything from studio 1961-? Thoughts, reviews?

i'm thinking of buying - they have an office in raffles place, read their testimonials, seem quite good

sorry for the late reply. i ordered 2 barcelona ottoman. they need about 2-3 weeks for them to manufacture and shipping. mine is arriving next week. will update agian. so far its been a good experience dealing with them.

i went to their office to drop off my cheque deposit, it's a big and establish office in chevron house, so it's not some fraud/front :)

I bought 2 relax stool, a swan lover 2 seater and a pastil from them.. Arriving in 2 Feb.. Try to bargain a bit with the sale coordinator and you would be surprise.

sorry for the late reply. i ordered 2 barcelona ottoman. they need about 2-3 weeks for them to manufacture and shipping. mine is arriving next week. will update agian. so far its been a good experience dealing with them.

i went to their office to drop off my cheque deposit, it's a big and establish office in chevron house, so it's not some fraud/front :)

I bought 2 relax stool, a swan lover 2 seater and a pastil from them.. Arriving in 2 Feb.. Try to bargain a bit with the sale coordinator and you would be surprise.

Hihi,

Any feedback for renotalk? Appreciate your input.

So far I ordered twice from studio 1961.. First time was the eames lounge chair.. Same as what they have advertised so am satisfied with it..

Ordered again for the rocking chair at $250, very happy with them so far.

Their office is at chevron house raffles place.

you mentioned you bought your eames rocker chair from studio 1961 at $250? I see them advertising at $320 on their website so was wondering if you managed to buy at $250.. am interested in the rocker chair as well.

So far I ordered twice from studio 1961.. First time was the eames lounge chair.. Same as what they have advertised so am satisfied with it..

Ordered again for the rocking chair at $250, very happy with them so far.

Their office is at chevron house raffles place.