Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
raincole

Fujioh

Aiyah, like that ah. Then looks like Fujioh fault liao. Maybe you **** suay lah. So far my brothers and friends buy Fujioh, all deliver on time.

BTW, Fujioh so hot meh? I thought some people complain that their design tut-tut one.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It's their hood i like mah....no charcoal filter

Then the 3 hob glass (triangle layout) very common, not tut-tut

But now need to change model.... dun like the new layout, so stupid design....

It's their hood i like mah....no charcoal filter

Then the 3 hob glass (triangle layout) very common, not tut-tut

But now need to change model.... dun like the new layout, so stupid design....

hi,

seems that FX900 is quite a popular cooker hood cos dun need to change charcoal filter... i go Universal Union the salesgirl promoting it strongly...

i notice it's highest fan speed is only 450 m3/h... quite low compared with those chimney type...

has anyone use it yet??

how is the performance?

izzit noisy??

can it really suck 83% of the oily fumes???

izzit difficult to clean and maintain???

thanks!

:notti:

Edited by redbottle

Hi all,

I am seriously considering an OPEN KITCHEN concept; however, we also cook. We are considering the cooking stove section to be encased with glass on both sides (like how you see in some food courts).

Could you folks advise on the best hood that can suck up the oily fumes?

I was told Fujioh is the best - it is difficult to compare with the other brands. Would love the owners of Fujioh to advise, please.

Would the hood really suck up all the oil? Will the house be oily? Any advise from members that have open-kitchens?

Thanks.

Firstly, you need to have the correct expectation. I currently use a high end model of Fujioh where the suction is about 88%? I can say that it really suck well if install correctly.

However, note that it doe snot suck the oil 100%. So there are bound to have some oil vapor escaping to the air.

So you still need to mop the floor and clean the kitchen.

Did you install it at 500mm, able to support? Did you tell the capentry guys and they are able to do the kitchen cabinet right for you?

How is your support like? Thanks.

Yup. They did it for me. But currently mine is the triangular (side view) type of hood. So it may not be 500mm. The new hood I get from Fujioh is those normal ones.

What do you mean by support?

Edited by Mousehunt

Yup. They did it for me. But currently mine is the triangular (side view) type of hood. So it may not be 500mm. The new hood I get from Fujioh is those normal ones.

What do you mean by support?

Are you using model 800MK2? This is the one with 88% absorption rate. The installation height is 500mm (which is lower than the market recommended height of 750mm). If not 500mm, is it still able to absorp the oil fumes?

Support: Support using the kitchen cabinet or wall?

Are you using model 800MK2? This is the one with 88% absorption rate. The installation height is 500mm (which is lower than the market recommended height of 750mm). If not 500mm, is it still able to absorp the oil fumes?

Support: Support using the kitchen cabinet or wall?

Yeah. should be the 800 one. It is best to install according to Fujioh standard. So far the performance has been impressive for me compared to what my other friends have.

My hood is all supported by the wall. I do not like to be supported by the cabinets. It is just too risky for me.

Yeah. should be the 800 one. It is best to install according to Fujioh standard. So far the performance has been impressive for me compared to what my other friends have.

My hood is all supported by the wall. I do not like to be supported by the cabinets. It is just too risky for me.

Is there kitchen cabinet on top of the hood area? Sorry if I'm asking so much question.

It seems like from most forum posting, Fujioh seems to be the popular choice for people that are concerned with the oil problem.

Any advice from others on Open-Kitchens?

I am also toying with the possibility of having those hawker stall type gas burners - to have good fire for cooking.

Is there kitchen cabinet on top of the hood area? Sorry if I'm asking so much question.

You can view my kitchen here. The Kitchen cabinet is at above the hood area. Note that this is my new place and not my current one.

Edited by Mousehunt

Sorry. Wrong link given. Should be http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2312/dsc00223ct4.jpg.

Also, my current Fujioh model is 900.

Your house very nicely done up :dancingqueen:

It does make a difference before and after renovation...

But sorry, I'm trying to look for the support for the C-shape, which is your current model (not the new model).

But anyway thanks for your pics.... very beautiful.