Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wtg54

Not So New Sk Ea

What scheme B ?

Btw .... did you guys/gals bought any Dry Clean cloth ? how do you handle them ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
What scheme B ?

Btw .... did you guys/gals bought any Dry Clean cloth ? how do you handle them ?

what does it look like :sport-smiley-018:

wtg seem that you din hack alot of things or replace alot of things..

just curious :sport-smiley-004: how much did A&D charge you for renovation :sport-smiley-004:

Hi zeny, I am in the adjacent exe block. How much did Baroque charge you? I almost PM you the other time before I signed up for reno.

Although the colour scheme is much nicer, the colour combination is still better at other clusters like the 29x ones.

what does it look like :good:

It is the G2000 Long pants for man .. usually is Machine wash but this promo ... (USP $69) now sells at $39 and it is state "Dry Clean" so I wonder how do you do dry clean at home .

wtg seem that you din hack alot of things or replace alot of things..

just curious :D how much did A&D charge you for renovation :P

Last count was about 28k. Have to top up some money as I selected more expensive homo tiles for rooms and outside. Basically nothing much. Kitchen cabinet, 2 wardrobe, whole house grilles, study glass sliding door, 1 tv console, painting, MBR toilet shower screen, MBR open shelving and the stupid HSS feature wall. Whole 12 ft of it.

Last count was about 28k. Have to top up some money as I selected more expensive homo tiles for rooms and outside. Basically nothing much. Kitchen cabinet, 2 wardrobe, whole house grilles, study glass sliding door, 1 tv console, painting, MBR toilet shower screen, MBR open shelving and the stupid HSS feature wall. Whole 12 ft of it.

Quite a lot of carpentry work hor ..

Hi zeny, I am in the adjacent exe block. How much did Baroque charge you? I almost PM you the other time before I signed up for reno.

Although the colour scheme is much nicer, the colour combination is still better at other clusters like the 29x ones.

huh? who tell you i engaged Baroque to do my renovation ? due to some reasons we didnt engaged them in the end :P

so you are in the block where HDB did a showflat sometime ago har :lol:

29X that's where my sis is staying, what color theme did they use har :P

It is the G2000 Long pants for man .. usually is Machine wash but this promo ... (USP $69) now sells at $39 and it is state "Dry Clean" so I wonder how do you do dry clean at home .

that kind then got to go laundry shop liao

dun think can do it yourself :P

so cheap :D

must go 8| my contractor liao 8|

show us the blue print leh :P

Quite a lot of carpentry work hor ..

Original plan was to do feature wall for living room and MBR as well. End up over budget and we dun really need. So we cut! Living room feature is 1k and MBR is about 500. I find the amt of carpentry quite minimum oredi. Any lesser and we would be better off getting a contractor. Hahaha. :P

so cheap :D

must go :P my contractor liao :P

show us the blue print leh :lol:

I guess then things we do are quite different. Per unit price for the items should not be too much off. If my quote really so cheap then I recommend my ID here. Haha. I need to see if I have the flr planning done by ID. Coz I dun think I have the so call latest one. Haha.

that kind then got to go laundry shop liao

dun think can do it yourself :deal:

Ma fun ... meaning every weekend have to visit the laundry shop 2 times.

Ma fun ... meaning every weekend have to visit the laundry shop 2 times.

find one that is nearer to your office and on the way one mah :good:

Original plan was to do feature wall for living room and MBR as well. End up over budget and we dun really need. So we cut! Living room feature is 1k and MBR is about 500. I find the amt of carpentry quite minimum oredi. Any lesser and we would be better off getting a contractor. Hahaha. :deal:

I guess then things we do are quite different. Per unit price for the items should not be too much off. If my quote really so cheap then I recommend my ID here. Haha. I need to see if I have the flr planning done by ID. Coz I dun think I have the so call latest one. Haha.

we used to wanting to do alot too and in the end cut this and that until what it look like now :P

but still very exp :dancingqueen:

your ID has his own thread here :P

wtg

good news :)!! our block is almost fully occupied liao :sport-smiley-004:

hello sengkangers!

hey i think renovating a EA really ex leh :sport-smiley-004: i cut alot from my ID's quote oso. in the end the house quite empty :dancingqueen: i think they charge abit more for the same things when they hear that ur house is EA.. similarly they charge higher for pte properties reno also:(

hello sengkangers!

hey i think renovating a EA really ex leh :dancingqueen: i cut alot from my ID's quote oso. in the end the house quite empty :) i think they charge abit more for the same things when they hear that ur house is EA.. similarly they charge higher for pte properties reno also:(

i guess so...they will tell you your floor area big need more material etc bah

well the moment we all get EA we should have know better... our benefits from govt is going to be less or none. our bill is going to be more than others etc.......

we are SLAVE to the house :sport-smiley-004:

i guess so...they will tell you your floor area big need more material etc bah

well the moment we all get EA we should have know better... our benefits from govt is going to be less or none. our bill is going to be more than others etc.......

we are SLAVE to the house :sport-smiley-004:

hehe actually my ID told me they tend to charge a higher percentage for profits if u living in EA , and an even higher percentage for Condo and landed.. because they think 'u should be able to afford' it. sigh. maybe for pple with landed but not true for EAs lor. we got EA coz no more 5 rms. sob.

heee. u can dont change ur ic.. :dancingqueen: my parent's flat is 3rm.. keeee

find one that is nearer to your office and on the way one mah :good:

we used to wanting to do alot too and in the end cut this and that until what it look like now :P

but still very exp :dancingqueen:

your ID has his own thread here :P

wtg

good news :)!! our block is almost fully occupied liao :sport-smiley-004:

Haha. All of us same same lah. I think A&D got thread lah. But my ID like not really recommended by anyone before. Think same ID firm, different ID price also different one. No fixed. Must bargain. Oh Zeny, how your house look? Where is your Blog?

Ok. Hopefully all do reno before I move in. Haha. :deal:

Edited by wtg54