Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wtg54

Not So New Sk Ea

hehe actually my ID told me they tend to charge a higher percentage for profits if u living in EA , and an even higher percentage for Condo and landed.. because they think 'u should be able to afford' it. sigh. maybe for pple with landed but not true for EAs lor. we got EA coz no more 5 rms. sob.

heee. u can dont change ur ic.. :sport-smiley-004: my parent's flat is 3rm.. keeee

Once the ID hear u EA, they start sharpen knife oredi. Flooring they earn more. Coz go by area. They dun need to charge u more. Standard rate of $3 per sq foot enough liao. Then they add labour, sand become $5-$6. So multiply area straightaway 7-10k. :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Once the ID hear u EA, they start sharpen knife oredi. Flooring they earn more. Coz go by area. They dun need to charge u more. Standard rate of $3 per sq foot enough liao. Then they add labour, sand become $5-$6. So multiply area straightaway 7-10k. :deal:

ask them to reduce to $2.50 per sq foot lor ..

ask them to reduce to $2.50 per sq foot lor ..

then they will say $2.5 got limited selection of tiles lor. if want more exp tiles have to top up..

hehe actually my ID told me they tend to charge a higher percentage for profits if u living in EA , and an even higher percentage for Condo and landed.. because they think 'u should be able to afford' it. sigh. maybe for pple with landed but not true for EAs lor. we got EA coz no more 5 rms. sob.

heee. u can dont change ur ic.. :) my parent's flat is 3rm.. keeee

me too...

we got EA cos no more 5room for us...and my parent also 3-room

but me law abiding citizen so change add accordingly :deal:

your ID tell you that does thatmeans you got special price one :(

Haha. All of us same same lah. I think A&D got thread lah. But my ID like not really recommended by anyone before. Think same ID firm, different ID price also different one. No fixed. Must bargain. Oh Zeny, how your house look? Where is your Blog?

Ok. Hopefully all do reno before I move in. Haha. :(

my blog...taken out liao......house is now only open to invited guest and not for public viewing :P

then they will say $2.5 got limited selection of tiles lor. if want more exp tiles have to top up..

that should be the way ...ask them to quote lower price one and if you like the exp tiles then you top up

cos if quote at higher price tile and in the end the tile you like is not even close to the price they quote

they wont refund you the balance one leh...... *sob* learnt from painful mistake

it is like this mah ..

1 cents more

1 work more.

my blog...taken out liao......house is now only open to invited guest and not for public viewing :deal:

i wait so long still havent got the invite leh

me too .... :(

:deal::P you sure i din invite 8|

when we free others not free so not our fault :(

hehe...NOT, what's your email har :)

me too...

we got EA cos no more 5room for us...and my parent also 3-room

but me law abiding citizen so change add accordingly :(

your ID tell you that does thatmeans you got special price one :notti:

my blog...taken out liao......house is now only open to invited guest and not for public viewing :notti:

that should be the way ...ask them to quote lower price one and if you like the exp tiles then you top up

cos if quote at higher price tile and in the end the tile you like is not even close to the price they quote

they wont refund you the balance one leh...... *sob* learnt from painful mistake

no leh. i wished i got special price man. but he charge me normal i think. i spent $32k on my reno for EA. quite standard leh. some more i took out the false ceiling leh..

har. can take out blog wan meh? post again leh. :bath: i v kaypoh like to peep into other people's houses.. hee

:(:) you sure i din invite 8|

when we free others not free so not our fault :notti:

hehe...NOT, what's your email har :D

:notti::bath:

:(:D you sure i din invite :)

when we free others not free so not our fault :notti:

hehe...NOT, what's your email har :bath:

alamak.... no wonder din recieve ur love letters...

sighz :notti:

no leh. i wished i got special price man. but he charge me normal i think. i spent $32k on my reno for EA. quite standard leh. some more i took out the false ceiling leh..

har. can take out blog wan meh? post again leh. :P i v kaypoh like to peep into other people's houses.. hee

think we are the utimate carrot liao :bangwall: your EA 32K only already so nice ..... :bangwall:

of course can take blog out lah... dun want to post cos my house did not turned out to be banyan tree so cannot make it :bangwall:

Btw are you in the same block as us ? your balcony look very familar to me :D :D

Edited by zeny

Hi zeny, don't mind can add me into the guest list also thanks :bangwall:

Hi wtg, I notice there's a lot of people engaging A&D in our cluster. Big business for them! :bangwall:

think we are the utimate carrot liao :bangwall: your EA 32K only already so nice ..... :bangwall:

of course can take blog out lah... dun want to post cos my house did not turned out to be banyan tree so cannot make it :bangwall:

Btw are you in the same block as us ? your balcony look very familar to me :D :D

isit! someone copy my balcony?? hee :P