Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

I've shortlisted some ID for my new place, if you can kindly let me know your experience with them, or if you've heard of any feedback. This will help in my decision making...

1. Art & Thots

2. Summit Design

3. Calybur Interior Design

4. Prestige Image

thx!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i will strike off 4th first.. :dancingqueen:

wow? any bad press u heard so far? infact I couldn't find much reviews abt these 4 in this forum. Only a recent one on Summit. Care to share? or if u can PM me

wow? any bad press u heard so far? infact I couldn't find much reviews abt these 4 in this forum. Only a recent one on Summit. Care to share? or if u can PM me

haiz, disappointed, everytime didn't quote properly for wat i wan, hidden cost here and there lo.. when i ask to redo 2 toilet and kitchen, never tell me they have package, quote me no package price, which ends up higher, when i told them i dropped them, they wan to know whose my best quote and try lower by 1k more to attract me.. not attracted at all, cos their final quote still don get what i ask for :< price not right.. my friend also say they high lo.. anyway i signed up with my best choice after going thru long search among 17 of them

I also dont hv very pleasant experience with your 4th choice.

Im still in seek of an ID. :bow:

where you staying? any nearby wan to check up? can disturb them more frequently ma

along serangoon so many id/contractors lo, hav you try them?

thanks to both of you, hmmm seems like they're not very ideal.

I'm actually quite keen on Summit Design just that they're new, and i've always been advised to stick ith companies that has been around...

did u hear anything abt the other 3 i shortlisted? or any thread?

oh my gawd... # 3 sounds just like mine but spelt differently & i just registered to warn all u good people to ignore them.

hammie, i'll pm u my email add so can get e low down of this co. fr us!

Hi,

I've shortlisted some ID for my new place, if you can kindly let me know your experience with them, or if you've heard of any feedback. This will help in my decision making...

1. Art & Thots

2. Summit Design

3. Calybur Interior Design

4. Prestige Image

thx!

You can try my ID from No: 2. Very nice guy and reasonable pricing. Check out my blog for the work done. Cheers.