Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ftak

Any Feedback / Comments On -?

Hi Friends,

Planning to do up our new resale flat with Cl@$$ic Ide@s. Anyone has any good or bad experiences to share pls write-in. Their $1388 20ft Kitchen Cabinet deals seems too good to be true! For all feedback and comments - thanks in advance!

Cheers and Regards,

FTAK

Edited by ftak

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Friends,

Planning to do up our new resale flat with Cl@$$ic Ide@s. Anyone has any good or bad experiences to share pls write-in. Their $1388 20ft Kitchen Cabinet deals seems too good to be true! For all feedback and comments - thanks in advance!

Cheers and Regards,

FTAK

Unbelieveable price. Any tie in terms anot?

not really very cheap la, its abt $70 pfr lo... mine also $70pfr.. cheap one can found in newspaper, if didn't remember wrong, its $60 or less.. look at straits time classified ads.. usu id company give package plus and minus, they already earn from other items ba.. a&d also around this price lo..

not really very cheap la, its abt $70 pfr lo... mine also $70pfr.. cheap one can found in newspaper, if didn't remember wrong, its $60 or less.. look at straits time classified ads.. usu id company give package plus and minus, they already earn from other items ba.. a&d also around this price lo..

thats a good point Summerholiday; didnt look at it that way lo...so how did yrs turn out? you happy with yr kitchen apperance and qulaity of cabinets + workmanship? maybe you can recommend me yr contractor. i want to re-do completely my kitchen and 2 bathrooms. thxs!

thats a good point Summerholiday; didnt look at it that way lo...so how did yrs turn out? you happy with yr kitchen apperance and qulaity of cabinets + workmanship? maybe you can recommend me yr contractor. i want to re-do completely my kitchen and 2 bathrooms. thxs!

Are you planning to use granite top?

But then it is expensive and durable.

Maybe you can consider this.

ha ha i haven finish jus started only le, actually another thing to put in, this price usu is only postform kitchen top, others material lik granite, solid surface they charge you..

hey ftak, i can't tell you how my reno workmanship yet, and i scared if i rec you my, will got say pushing my id, no point pushin him if i didn't see his results on my flat,

i can tell you my is now done by 3d innovation edmund is handling my reno work, see at the 3d thread yourself.. you can pm me any things ba..

look for my post on the 17 id/contractor i went to, if you need budget, those price good company all got ppl reccomendation from sg forum, hee only 3d dont hav la..

somemore after a quarrel with my husband, (almost dont want to rom with him already at that time) big arguement about reno.. we walk into 3d at kovan and got attended by edmund,

i shortlisted the final 2 company, a&d louis and 3d edmund

and i picked 3d is becos my husband prefer to communicated with him, as for louis, my husband don bother to talk to him, donno why..

for husband and wife, i believe both should be involved in reno of the flat, if he don like louis, my reno cant be happy..

:sport-smiley-004: hee reno talk seems to hav some heaty arguements around, 7th month is it ? :sport-smiley-004: