Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Robin.Loi

Talk On Feng Shui & Geomancy 08 Aug 09 (1030hrs-1800hrs)

Hi All,

My company's conducting a fengshui talk this coming Saturday 08 Aug 2009 at Capital Tower (168 Robinson Road) from 10.30am to 6.00pm. There will be 02 masters' for this talk namely, Master Ang Boon Soon for the first half (10.30am - 1pm) and Master Jolesca Phang for the second half (1.30pm to 6pm). The talk will be held on level 9 of Capital Tower, where the auditorium is located.

For Master Ang, he will be assisting with the reading of participants house fengshui (please bring your floor plan along) and also name and fortune reading too.

For Master Jolesca Phang, she will be conducting a talk on Fengshui in the latter part of the day where participants will be able to know more about fengshui and its benefits. She will also read some lucky individuals fortune for free too, followed by a Q&A.

Special promos for this Saturday only, our ZI WEI DOU SHU services at S$48 nett with a free 'Tian Zhu' (heavenly pendant) free! And also S$200 off our fengshui services too!

Interested parties DO NOT have to stay throughout the event but is encouraged to do so to reap the full benefits of the talk. To register for the talk and more information, kindly please contact my Marine Parade branch at 6345 5990.

Alternatively, please feel free to contact me at robin.loi@ntlglobal.com too.

Looking forward to seeing you this Saturday!

Cheers

Robin Loi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Robin,

I wonder if there's any fees we need to make in order to attend this seminar/talk?

Would really love to attend and learn more about fengshui...

I guess this is a question alot of the forumers would also want to knw, if not they wouldnt be here...

Thank you.

Hi Robin,

I wonder if there's any fees we need to make in order to attend this seminar/talk?

I guess this is a question alot of the forumers would also want to knw, if not they wouldnt be here...

Thank you.

Hi felixwong,

Good Question.

Hi Felix and acyh2001,

Nope, absolutely not. No fees whatsoever.

You may like to seek assistance from our masters and consultants during the event itself and also an excellent opportunity to find out more about Fengshui too. If you have your floorplan, you may also like to seek assistance from Master Ang during the first half of the day (10.30am - 1pm) on the fengshui of your home (or new home) too. The latter half of the day is the talk conducted by Master Jolesca Phang.

Please do drop by ya? Or should I register on your behalf first?

Let me know via my email please? It's in my first post actually.. robin.loi@ntlglobal.com

Cheers mates

Robin

Hi Robin,

Thank you.

Hi Ivy1981,

Thank you for your info.

I think you may have mistaken me for someone else.

Please allow me to clarify as after I've went through your link, I do not see any relevance or connection in your posting to the talk.

My name's Robin Loi and I am NO fengshui master, or even a trained consultant. I am just a humble employee of YUAN ZHONG XIU aka New Trend Lifestyle. At this juncture, please allow me to offer all forummers my sincere apologies as I had missed out indicating my company's name in my initial post.

My purpose of posting in here to further educate the general public on fengshui and its benefits; and if given an opportunity, allow my company to assist individuals to lead a better life through fengshui, period.

I take no offence in Ivy1981's posting and I would like to invite you (Ivy1981) to attend the talk too. (Perhaps if you can see me in person, you'd know that I am not that someone who you think I am :) )

I hope the above clarifies.

Thanks

Robin

Hi forumers, check this out http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...0&start=320

Honeygal had bad experience with the above master before.

Hi Robin,

Thanks for clarifying. Please register on my behalf.

I hope there's no commitments to make when we get there... Will Master Ang and Master Jolesca be attending the International Fengshui Convention held on the 21st and 22nd of Nov??

Looking forward to attending and learning more from MASTERS... :)

Hi Felix and acyh2001,

Nope, absolutely not. No fees whatsoever.

You may like to seek assistance from our masters and consultants during the event itself and also an excellent opportunity to find out more about Fengshui too. If you have your floorplan, you may also like to seek assistance from Master Ang during the first half of the day (10.30am - 1pm) on the fengshui of your home (or new home) too. The latter half of the day is the talk conducted by Master Jolesca Phang.

Please do drop by ya? Or should I register on your behalf first?

Let me know via my email please? It's in my first post actually.. robin.loi@ntlglobal.com

Cheers mates

Robin

Hi Felix,

No worries, there's no hidden strings attached whatsoever. If you're interested in the services offered, you may like to consider them but if not, it is ok too. I don't think they'll be attending the convention though.. unfortunately.

Anyway, I'd appreciate if you can PM me your details (full name, address and contact) so that I can register for you.

Thanks Felix!

Robin

Hi Robin,

Thanks for clarifying. Please register on my behalf.

I hope there's no commitments to make when we get there... Will Master Ang and Master Jolesca be attending the International Fengshui Convention held on the 21st and 22nd of Nov??

Looking forward to attending and learning more from MASTERS... :)