Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
louistls

A&d Interior Designer Group Pl

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi there got any one out there been to A & D? :paint:

Hi kohnlee, check with you which ID who serves you?

and how is theirs service? :unsure:

Edited by louistls

Hi kohnlee, check with you which ID who serves you?

and how is theirs service? :unsure:

HI Louistls,

Great!

Edited by kohnlee

Hi Kohnlee,

your house look great:) :o

HI Louistls,

U can view progress of my reno here...www.kohnlee.blogspot.com

In it u can see pic of reno + 3D drawings and sketches that were given to us before.

My ID is Jon Goh.

He had share a lot of his experience and opinions with us.

We learn a great deal on reno and materials from him.

If u have been to their office, he is the guy that sits nearest to the main door.

Patient and nice guy to work with.

His suggestions are very practical and looks good too.

Eg: My hubby asks for a lot of switches, etc to be installed around tv console area.

Jon had it all hidden and yet its not cumbersome to use them.

Hence the Tv console dont look cluttered with plugs...it looks neat and clean :)

Hope the above helps.

Edited by louistls

Thanks...

Hi Kohnlee

I am thinking of asking A&D Interior for a quotation and will like to see the pic of your house. However your blog is for invited friends only.

Can you add my email address so i can be invited to see view your photo. Pls PM me for my email address. Tks. :)

Hi! Please add me too. My google email is remeoyeo@gmail.com. We are also looking for contractors for our new home.. Thanks!

Hi Remeo

Are you shortlisting A&D too? I plan to approach A&D, Summit, Impress 21 and Ho Bee for quotation. Can share which ID firms or contractors you've approached?

Hi Remeo

Are you shortlisting A&D too? I plan to approach A&D, Summit, Impress 21 and Ho Bee for quotation. Can share which ID firms or contractors you've approached?

Can add me too? I am interested. Who is ur ID?

Hi Remeo

I have heard about A&D from my aunt.. it seems that they have done up a good job for her colleague's home..

We just started to look for id ..we went to spacious and city design @ imm, classic ideals @ delta house. There is also a id COOS which we met at our new home area doing a job for our next block... we even go down to sengkang to view their current completed job.. their capenter work is ok and the price for the house that they have done up seems reasonable... I will call him this week to get a quote from them..

Do share yours too...cheers!

Edited by remeo

I have heard about A&D from my aunt.. it seems that they have done up a good job for her colleague's home..

We just started to look for id ..we went to spacious and city design @ imm, classic ideals @ delta house. There is also a id COOS which we met at our new home area doing a job for our next block... we even go down to sengkang to view their current completed job.. their capenter work is ok and the price for the house that they have done up seems reasonable... I will call him this week to get a quote from them..

Do share yours too...cheers!

Which ID from A&D did your aunt recommend? What i gather from this forum, the more popular ID from A&D are Johnny Lee (i think one of the bosses) and Jon Goh. I can't decide who to approach. I can't find pic of houses done by them in this forum.

Which ID from A&D did your aunt recommend? What i gather from this forum, the more popular ID from A&D are Johnny Lee (i think one of the bosses) and Jon Goh. I can't decide who to approach. I can't find pic of houses done by them in this forum.

I spoke to Rick tan before. Pretty ok but I don't know how good is his design. Anyone work with him before?

i am engaging A&D at the moment. hope my renovation moves smoothly and well

i hope to give my fair comments about them at the end of my renovation journey