Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lynngohlh

Transformation Of Beau Crystal

Just wanted to share this wonderful transformation (complete overhaul) in 18 work days, I am so excited for the grand opening of Beau Crystal later (less than 7hrs from now). :dribble:

Venue: Blk 320, Clementi Ave 4, #01-51, Singapore 120320

Special thanks to my family, relatives and good friends (Jenny, Winny, Ivy, Hao, Neo, Kim Lee, Wei Hwa, JH, Edwin, etc) who accompany me for all the shopping, and helping me on all the product/furniture/display research, and coming to help on the final touch and decorations.

Also thanks to my designer/coordinator (Dennis and Ernest) who created this miracle within such short time frame, making this renovation a wonderful process. Appreciate for the help to transport and shift all my items despite the last minute request, really impressed with the extra miles given, and I would say its a job well done!!!

I shall start with the original state when we took over this shop:

0001gc.jpg

0002ubb.jpg
0003lpk.jpg

0004f.jpg
0005olv.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

img7190h.jpg

Just some snap shots cos I did not stay through out, only able to drop by when free. The rest of works continues:

0014ks.jpg

0015zz.jpg

0016av.jpg

0020a.jpg

And after 2 days of final touch and shifting, decorations, below are the end products completed just 4hrs ago, with my ID/coordinator/friends/relatives:

0075i.jpg

0076z.jpg

0077e.jpg

0078vr.jpg

0079kx.jpg