Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NinjaYeti

Need A Reliable And Reasonably Priced Locksmith

Hi,

I'm new to the forums, so please move this thread if it's not in the right location.

My family and I bought a resale flat and want to change the front door locks. I've looked on Gumtree and also did a Google search. I SMS'ed about 10 or so locksmiths. Only about 4 got back to me. I made contact with all, but 3 of them were very rude and not willing to answer questions I had about my needs to replace the locks. The 4th was a nice guy, but after making an appointment with him the day before he was supposed to come, he never showed. I called him numerous times with no reply or answer. He eventually told me he took on another job. I'm sick and tired of these 4 locksmith who have a don't care attitude and are not dependable and reliable. I mean I'm giving them business here, a chance for them to earn some money, yet they just don't care. I don't understand why.

So I took matters into my own hands and changed the locks myself. Took me a while, but manage to get most of it done. All went well, except for the fact that because the new locks are slightly shorter than the previous ones, there is a slight gap on the front of the deadlock. I'm sure a proper locksmith can fix this.

All I want is someone reliable and dependable locksmith who is able to fix this problem.

Does anyone know of a good locksmith who I know will turn up on time and has reasonable charges?

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

NY

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request