Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GKSashi

Need Advice On Quotation

Hi fellow reno seekers

Received the following quotation:

Supply & Install:-
- 1 nos. of semi solid plywood laminate TV Feature Wall in basic design at approx. 30 sq ft - $950
- 1 nos. of semi solid plywood laminate TV Console c/w 4 nos. of glass sliding doors at approx. 4 ft - $800
- 1 nos. of solid plywood laminate top and bottom hung casement door storage altar cabinet with middle glass compartments in basic design at approx. 3 ft - $1100
- 1 nos. of solid plywood laminate casement door wardrobes with a pull out mirror in basic design at approx. 6 ft c/w soft closers & ABS Trimmings - $1690
- 1 nos. of solid plywood laminate study desk with 1 chest of drawers at approx. 4 ft c/w ABS Trimmings - $1000
- 1 nos. of solid plywood laminate top hung casement door storage cabinets at approx. 4 ft c/w ABS Trimmings - $900
- 1 nos. of solid plywood laminate top hung kitchen cabinet in country design at approx. 12.5 ft c/w soft closers & ABS Trimmings - $2180
- 1 nos. of solid plywood laminate bottom hung kitchen cabinet in country design at approx. 12.5 ft c/w soft closers & ABS Trimmings - $2180
- 1 nos. of solid plywood laminate tall unit with platform in country design at approx. 3 ft c/w soft closers & ABS Trimmings - $1240
- 1 nos. of solid plywood laminate bottom counter unit in country design at approx. 7 ft c/w soft closers & ABS Trimmings - $2350
- 1 nos. of solid plywood laminate island unit in country design at approx. 3 ft c/w wooden base, soft closers & ABS Trimmings - $1050
- 1 lot of designer granite worktops in selected design and grains c/w back splash for all counter-tops at approx. 26.5 ft - $2985
- Demolish 1 lot of built in furniture, wall tile skirting, any other loose minor items and L-shaped protrusion concrete cabinet base c/w making good of affected areas - $1,700
- Nippon 3 in 1 paint to whole unit c/w painting of copper pipes, site protection and furniture alignment. (1 white colour + 5 other colours) - $1600
- Overlay 4.5mm thick Belgian vinyl flooring and wall skirting with water tight double joints in selected design and finish at approx. 1260 sqft. ($8 psf) - $9760
Total cost after discount - $30,985
Would appreciate comments on the costing. Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I agree with andyteoandy that your item listed are on the high side. as compare to mine, I feel the carpentry work is higher though I do not know what is country design( maybe more complicated). the vinyl flooring also are higher quoted as compare to mine. mine is ard 6 dollar if I nv remember wrongly.

Just finish my reno recently with a contractor, price pretty good and good workmanship. at first alittle wary cause of the low price they offered but found out from them they recently started so offering low pricing to built reputation. So decided to give it a try and didn't regret. If you like a quote from them give them a buzz. Elwin@90283337