7D JAPAN SCENIC DELIGHT/UNIVERSAL STUDIO* (JP7D)
• Explore Shirakawa-go village, a well-preserved UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Embark on a nostalgic journey to Takayama, a charming samurai town
• Have a fun-filled time at Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea inclusive of a full-day passport
• Experience dressed in yukata, a Japanese summer cotton kimono
• Enjoy complimentary one-night stay for those departing on morning flights
• Stay 3 nights in a traditional onsen ryokan
• Experience a bullet train ride
• Enjoy the best seasonal bonus for visits in different seasons
• Bring home a free porcelain green tea cup as a souvenir
• Savour a sumptuous samurai meal, legendary gold gourmet, specially created sakura or maple cuisine and shabu shabu
Day 1 SINGAPORE – TOKYO (Meals on Board)
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Tokyo.
Day 2 TOKYO – OSAKA (Lunch)
Upon arrival, visit the over 1,300-year-old Asakusa Kannon Temple. Pick up souvenirs at Nakamise Avenue, a nearby shopping street. Proceed to Odaiba Park, a shopping and entertainment district offering attractions like Palette Town, Toyota Mega Web and Venus Fort Shopping Mall. In the evening, transfer to the airport for your flight to Osaka.
Day 3 OSAKA – KYOTO – AWARA (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After a visit to Osaka Castle and Shinsaibashi, ride the super-fast bullet train to Kyoto. Upon arrival, proceed to Kiyomizu Temple. Its main hall extends out to a veranda that commands a panoramic view of Kyoto. Stay overnight at an onsen resort in Awara, a famous hot spring region.
Day 4 AWARA – TAKAYAMA (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Proceed to Tojimbo, which features magnificent pillar-shaped rocks created by sea erosion. Next, visit a pottery outlet and bring home a one-of-a-kind porcelain ocha (green tea) cup as a souvenir. Then, visit Kagahan, a city of desserts where a 1,000 kind of Japanese sweet treats are made and exhibited. Visit Kenrokuen Garden in Kanazawa, acclaimed as one of Japan’s 3 great gardens. Thereafter, explore Shirakawa-go village, a well-preserved UNESCO World Heritage Site to view its old farmhouses with steep roofs resembling two hands folded for a prayer. Explore Takayama. Stroll by sake breweries and merchant houses with latticed bay windows lined in a row in Takayama Castle Town. You can also pick up exclusive Hida souvenirs, confectionary and the popular sarubobo good luck charms.
Day 5 TAKAYAMA – MT FUJI (Breakfast/Lunch/Shabu Shabu Dinner)
Take a morning walk through a local fresh produce market. Move on to Ramen House to see how ramen is made and enjoy a free sampling of a bowl of the region’s authentic ramen. Your next tour destination will depend on the season of your visit. * Thereafter, proceed to Daioh Wasabi Farm to see how wasabi is produced. Then, visit Fuji Visitor Center to learn more about the history of the formation of Mt Fuji and its eco system. Head to the observation deck to get a good view of Mt Fuji if the weather is clear. Enjoy onsen while staying overnight in Mt Fuji region.
Day 6 MT FUJI – TOKYO (Breakfast)
Have a fun-filled time at Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea. At Disneyland, your full-day passport enables you to try all of the park’s wonderful games, except the shooting gallery. In DisneySea, enjoy enchanting sights, thrilling rides and fabulous entertainment shows at its 7 uniquely themed ports of call.
Please choose between Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea to visit before departure.
Day 7 TOKYO – SINGAPORE (Breakfast/Meals on Board)
If time permits, you can do some last-minute shopping before you transfer to the airport for your flight home.
7 DAYS JAPAN SCENIC DELIGHT/UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (JP7U) AS FOLLOWS
DAY 1 – 2 AS PER 7 DAYS JAPAN SCENIC DELIGHT (JP7D)
DAY 3 OSAKA – KYOTO – AWARA (Breakfast/Dinner)
Visit Universal Studios Japan, a 140-acre theme park that offers 25 specially designed rides and performances. Thereafter, ride the super-fast bullet train to Kyoto. Upon arrival, proceed to Kiyomizu Temple. Stay overnight in Awara, a famous hot spring region.
DAY 4 – 7 AS PER 7 DAYS JAPAN SCENIC DELIGHT (JP7D)
* Seasonal Bonus
• Visit Hirayu Waterfall, one of the best seasonal flowers blossom viewing spots in Spring / Autumn
• Visit Azumino Winery and sample Japanese fruit wines
• Explore Mt Norikuradake mountain range and experience snow in the warm summer months
• Walk through a fruit farm during Japan’s best seasonal fruits season. Try picking fruit and sampling of fresh fruits at your own expense
• Visit Taka-Hida Snow Land, where you can try activities like snow sledge or snow mobile at your own expense
The attractions under Seasonal Bonus are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
above is our tour package. you can choose to go universal studios a not (extra $100 pax). initially, we wanted to go universal studios but after that we wanted to go shopping instead at shinsaibashi therefore we changed our mind lor.
if you go japan, you may like to visit burberry blue label boutique. i bought a burberry blue label bag over there.