Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Samich

Members
  • Content Count

    61
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Samich

  • Rank
    Silver Member

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male
  1. Hi , I looking to buy 2 ceiling fan one for living room and common room. can you quote the price for 1. Rainlite Alumi Wooden Series – WH 53? - lvining room 2. Starlite Acrylic DC Series – RD for room. Thanks.
  2. Samich

    家

    Is about 1800 as a cover for BS. My ID got it am not sure where. Is nice, heat water resistance. i like the wooden feel. So fat half a year no stain or stratches,
  3. Hihi, nice reno you have! Could you kindly PM the contact of your ID/Contractor? Thanks! :)

  4. Samich

    家

    It is done by the Kompacplus.
  5. Samich

    家

    Mine was just adhesive glue, those industrial usage . so far so good. Should be fine. thks btw.
  6. Samich

    家

    It is customised size from supplier.
  7. Samich

    家

    Yeah i like it as it have the wooden feeling... somemore it is scratch/water/heat resistance . It is a blackboard itself. PM you.
  8. Samich

    家

    Haha, cos kitchen sink below have nothing...
  9. Samich

    家

    Hi Baobei, Hacking living room, passageway for me is 850 only. I did not hack the bedroom. Is from balestier Lian Seng Hin Trading Co, product code if i rem correct is 8PA0001A... it is a 800 x800mm tiles.
  10. Samich

    家

    It an old model, I try to find on Bosch homesite but is no longer there. Thank you. It about 1.3k I think. I like it too. Coincidently it match my dining chair. So I no need buy a study chair. Haha.
  11. wow reading this post really make me feel for you guys and i am pissed off. I think there is a need to gather all victim and create a big woo ha... how can this sort of company still survive and having booth... where is our consumer protection.... If in China, i would really like Shawn said, deal with them in hooligan way.
  12. Samich

    家

    Aircon for special gathering only. Somemore it take time to cool down the area. Casa pm you.
  13. Samich

    家

    Blackboard design Due to hot weather, i got myself a fan cooler. Really powerful and it really cool me down when i came back from outside. i have yet get the cable management thingy. Anyone can tell me where i can get it?
  14. Samich

    家

    Pigeon holes Simple study table Wardrobe
×