Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

This dealer Excellence Home Gallery http://xcellence.com.sg/ is really bad.

We order Sofa, Bed Frame, Mattress, Dining Table and Coffee Table from them ant paid 75% deposit which is 4k++.

During payment they talked that everything will be on time and no delay.

On the date of delivery they start telling you the story of shipment delay and only can deliver bed frame and mattress.

However only the Mattress arrived on that day and the sale guy told me the bed frame was damaged due to the rain and cannot deliver.

So, they said they will expertise the bed frame and will get within 2 weeks.. (Radiculous right, since the delivery will wrapped properly before they deliver!!!)

After 1 week of delay, the sofa and TV console arrive. Sofa is wrong color and L shape is wrong side. The TV console has defect.

We complain and they start acting blur.

We keep pushing for dining table but never arrive until today. We told them that we don't have dining table since we just move in to our new flat.

They ask us for partial payment of S$400 for T-loan unit without deliver our Coffee Table, Carpet, Bed Frame as well as dining tables.

Since we didn't agree to paid, they didn't send the T-loan unit.

We wrote email to the company and nobody care.

Today they called us and said will delivery of Coffee Table and replacement Sofa will be on Sunday and again want S$400 for partial payment.

Again, we refuse to pay since we haven't received all the furniture yet. So they said they won't deliver it until all the furniture arrive their site.

It's really funny that we paid 4k++ without a single word but they can't bare with S$400.

I don't know what to say....

Anyone encounter the same problem???

Please advise what should I do with this company.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This dealer Excellence Home Gallery http://xcellence.com.sg/ is really bad.

We order Sofa, Bed Frame, Mattress, Dining Table and Coffee Table from them ant paid 75% deposit which is 4k++.

During payment they talked that everything will be on time and no delay.

On the date of delivery they start telling you the story of shipment delay and only can deliver bed frame and mattress.

However only the Mattress arrived on that day and the sale guy told me the bed frame was damaged due to the rain and cannot deliver.

So, they said they will expertise the bed frame and will get within 2 weeks.. (Radiculous right, since the delivery will wrapped properly before they deliver!!!)

After 1 week of delay, the sofa and TV console arrive. Sofa is wrong color and L shape is wrong side. The TV console has defect.

We complain and they start acting blur.

We keep pushing for dining table but never arrive until today. We told them that we don't have dining table since we just move in to our new flat.

They ask us for partial payment of S$400 for T-loan unit without deliver our Coffee Table, Carpet, Bed Frame as well as dining tables.

Since we didn't agree to paid, they didn't send the T-loan unit.

We wrote email to the company and nobody care.

Today they called us and said will delivery of Coffee Table and replacement Sofa will be on Sunday and again want S$400 for partial payment.

Again, we refuse to pay since we haven't received all the furniture yet. So they said they won't deliver it until all the furniture arrive their site.

It's really funny that we paid 4k++ without a single word but they can't bare with S$400.

I don't know what to say....

Anyone encounter the same problem???

Please advise what should I do with this company.

We are having the same problem.

Made a booking of sofa during the expo too (21/05/2011) preparing for our new home. Were told only 4 weeks advance notice needed before delivery. When we called to make the delivery booking they said needed 6 weeks. After six weeks of waiting..... not ready because no leather. (No body called to inform us of the delay).

Decided to ask for refund but they promised to speed up. Finally sofa arrived on 27/11/2011 with different model and colour. The sale person said no mistake made. Luckily we took a picture during the expo.

We insisted the sofa to be taken away and the boss agreed to give a refund by sending us a cheque. My husband gave him a call again on 28/11/2011 trying to get the refund within the week but was told he has gone overseas for 2 weeks.

Through out the conversations we had, I would say they are friendly, sadly they only deliver disappointment.

Thanks for your sharing. Yh, exactly! We were not informed about the delay either until we called them when the furniture were not arrived. Once we called the sale person, we were asked to check with his colleague. They were pointing each other and every time we talked, we heard different lame reasons and stories. We wanted to cancel the deal but they requested us not to do so. The delivery date written on the invoice is 8/11/11. Mattress was received on 12/11/11. Bed-frame, on 13/11/11...only temporary lousy one! Sofa and TV console, on 14/11/11 but so disappointed...wrong sofa and TV console got defect and alignment is out. Actual bed-frame was only received on 3/12/11.

After talking to Logistic Manager yesterday, the actual sofa and coffee table will be sending today (4/12/11) noon. Dinning table and chairs will be sent by 10/12/11. Changing TV console is still open date! That company is so unreliable. Their sale technique is only with EMPTY promises. They never consider for the customers side so they cannot deliver some replacements for temporary use due to their freaking late delivery date.

I would not recommend Excellence to any of my frds!

Hi, Am just back from there and they offer a package of 3998 with sofa, tv console, dining table, coffee table + matress bedframe + one more i cannot rem.

Izzit that bad? I am tempting to sign with them and there so many catalog to choose from.

Hi, Am just back from there and they offer a package of 3998 with sofa, tv console, dining table, coffee table + matress bedframe + one more i cannot rem.

Izzit that bad? I am tempting to sign with them and there so many catalog to choose from.

Hi Samich,

Sry for late reply. Of coz they are very very BAD which we never ever expected & encountered here, in SG. They added more disappointing by sending T-loan for coffee table on 4/12/11. After talking a lot with Logistic Manager, he promised that the rest items, dinning set & carpet will be sent by 10/12/11. You know what! Today is 10/12/11 and no call is received yet. Since morning, my wife has been trying to call the sale guy, logistic guy's mobiles and their office no but nobody answers the call yet! That date 10/12/11 is what they promised, not we asked for. Even so they cannot keep their promise. We are very very veryyyy disappointed on that company. The TV console has to be changed cos of some defects and we even do NOT know when it will be changed.

Btw, our package includes mattress, bed-frame, tv console, coffee table, sofa, dinning set (4 chairs), carpet as present for S$4998. FYI: the mattress they offered is not to our expectation and it is not worth up to 1,889 so we chose Royal Dutch with latex (Max coil) with some top-up values.

I would not recommend to anyone because the disappointment you will get from them after payment is totally NOT worth with what you paid and your time is just wasted to chase such fellows who do not keep their promises ALL ALONG.

Excellence home gallery totally DONT lift up to their name.

I also signed up for their package at Expo & even topup for a storage bed and another mattress. They (the salesperson: Daren) promised to deliver items on 15/11.

Till today only mattress & sofa is here. Tv console, coffeetable, dining set, bed frame is not even here.

1) also said bed frame has defect & gave use a super simple divan base. N bcos of this i quarel big time with parents as we need to an chuan

2) we gave them grace n told them to deliver mid Dec. called Daren on Tue n he said call office as he is on leave. Called office but line engage or no one picks up. Then they said will check twice, for the entire day did not hear from them

3) called today again. Gave me bull****. Promised to deliver dining set only on 23/11, Tv console on 30/11, coffee table 17/1.

4) told me tt coffee table delay cos factory run out of red paint. Wat a lame excuse n y now then tell me??? I ordered items 2 months back.

5) asked for further payment which i refused to pay at all. after nego , i will pay for each item n when it arrive n hold back some. Already paid about 3k and have to deal wif all these rubbish. Super tired of chasing them. Then said account side will give problem, told them right in the face ' then call your accountant to call me, i have no problem talking to them." Immediately shut their mouth

6) My house warming is this SUnday n xmas party tmr. Dont know how. Just imagine my guests come to my hse to an EMPTY house for housewarming. Catering had already settled n guests had been informed some time back. Putting me in deep ****. Who is going to compensate me???

7) offer me a temp Tv console for my xmas party. Told me it is BRAND New as they ordered extra. How to believe if they cant even deliver out items y order extra . I suspect it is some other customer brand new set.

8) Have to chase them for answer and never inform anything. Till not the salesperson didnot even reply my call or sms.

9) said bed frame is ready will call the supplier to call me by today. AGAIN, no one call.

I really suspect tt they r running into some difficulties maybe fiancial n get the deposit from the package deal to roll over first. I called CASE this morning and they told me to go down to their place to lodge a formal complaint for refund. However i decided to wait till 23/11 if my item is not deliver and must also be brand new in working condition , I WILL MAKE A POLICE REPORT FOR FAUD OR ANY CATE FOR CHEATING. GO TO CASE NEED TO PAY $$, POLICE REPORT IS FREE AND ONLY TAKE UP 30 MINS. FROM WAT I KNOW THE POLICE WILL ONLY TAKE ACTION IF MORE THAN 1 CASE IS MAKE. ANYONE WHO WANNA MAKE A POLICE REPORT DO LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN EITHER GO DOWN TOGETHER OR QUOTE EACH OTHER REPORT NUMBER. I THINK IT IS GOOD FOR THEM TO HAVE A RECORD WITH THE POLICE SO THAT ANYTHING HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE AT LEAST THERE IS A RECORD ON THE DIRECTORS AND THE COMPANY.

Moving into a new place is already vy stress and now have to deal with this type of company.

Let us update each other (victim) and also warn others.

Edited by caljas

Hi Caljas,

Thank you for your sharing but absolutely sorry to hear your story.

Our update news is...10/12/11 my wife scolded the guy (Elson) about delay again and also told him that TV console right and left also need to change cos of alignment is out. You know what he said? The coffee table T-loan sent on 4/12/11 (My wife signed on their receipt which said it's for T-loan) is not T-loan. It's for the change for middle part (TV console has 3 parts, modular design). But their delivery guy also said it's for T-loan and it even didn't wrapped with anything once they delivered. What a mess!!! T-loan for dinning set and another T-loan for coffee table were sent on 12/12/11 cos they dun work on Sunday (11/12/11). Then they changed the TV middle part. But the most funniest is that the heights are different after changing! See the picture below. Then AGAIN he said that the whole unit will be changed but dun know when! I just wonder how they are doing business!!

photo%2525284%252529.JPG

The coffee table T-loan is also super lousy one, red color with so many scratches and defects. See the picture below. (photo looks nice cos of lighting haha)

photo%2525281%252529.JPG

The dinning set T-loan came with a lot of dust and dirt and we used some time to clean it. See the picture below after cleaning. The chairs even got lots of irremovable black stains! (photo looks nice cos of lighting haha)

photo%2525285%252529.JPG

BTW, our sale person is also Daren. He already gave up talking to us and hand over our case to the logistic guy (called Elson) since after 8/11/11. You know how that guy behaved the customers?? I was so fed up with him on 10/12/11 and I told him that we will make a report to CASE then he said "WE CAN'T STOP YOU DO ANYTHING"...I never ever encountered such feedback from the dealer. Even they keep on failing their promises all along, they do not pay respect to customers at all. The vast disappointment on Excellence is that we are never ever informed in advance once they cannot make their promise and also they are not willing to take responsibilities for what they fail until they are asked to send T-loan for replacement only after several times. This is they do NOT respect the customers anymore after they get the deposit (75%). BTW, the logistic manager (called Marcus) called us on the other day and asked us to pay SGD 400 before the actual sofa was sent. Exactly same reason he gave is account dept. After arguing a lot with him then the items were sent at last. But he is also on the same boat!! It's he who promised us to send all the rest items by 10/12/11 and I thought we could somewhat trust him cos he is one of upper management. But when the date arrived, no news was received and we called them several times and finally managed to talk to Elson. Once we asked him to let us talk to Marcus then with big coincidence, that Marcus had high fever and was on leave. We really cannot trust any of them. Whatever their promise is just a bull**** thing!! Again, Elson said the actual dinning set, coffee table and carpet will be sent on 18/12/11 which is Sunday! I dun know whether they will be sending the items cos they once said the delivery service does not work on Sunday. What a messy lousy company!!

We think report to CASE is more suitable cos it does relate to customers. Yes there is a small admin charges (below 5,000 claim is S$10, 5,000 to 10,000 is S$20).

I passed by expo today and went in to take a look at their furnitures. As usual, the same packages, same sweet talk and they try to pin down other companies like lorenzo saying they don't even have a website(i seriously doubt that as i viaited lorenzo site before) and other companies only bull****ing that they have a manufacturing warehouse which tey do not have. I really doubt them alot and during that time, I was already looking into my iPhone and found this site talking all about their bad service delivery. Whew, what a sign of relief. I tell them I consider first and see see look look first as the guys was trying very hard to close the deal persuading me to get the 3998 package. Lol, thanks all for sharing information about all these unscrupulous dealers. I'm sure they loses more business than they Are getting

Hi All,

Again & again, the day 18/12/11 was ended and NO furniture was delivered and no one informed us in advance. I guess it must be their practice after getting 75% down-payment from the customers. That Excellence Home Gallery is really freaking disturbing us and wasting our time!!

Superuser: Thank you for your sharing. Of course, they have sweet talk only when persuading potential customers to close the deal. To our experience, they only have SOUR talk (sometimes even NO talk cos they can hardly contacted) after that. Anyway you are quite fortunate because you didn't fall into their trap.

hi all, very very sad to say dat i am one of those unfortunate customer of this stupid company...we bought a sofa in aug and delivery was supposed to be on 5 nov, after 3 delays and some shouting at marcus and elson, finally sofa came in yesterday with wrong colour combi and wrong dimension...!!

was asked by elson to compromise with the order since ONLY ONE HEADREST IS WRONG IN COLOUR!...say it was fault of manufacuturer...i told him off saying thats his prob and dont make it into my prob..!! was totally fed up and pissed with this company n their attitude...and all the bull**** and stories abt delay in shipping...office line is always engaged and when my husband went down to their showroom, office was empty, was told by marcus who has already left the company says that they r always at expo...

today husband called n ask when can the replacement come in? he says need to check n they only work after 1pm!!...totally pissed...

im gonna call elson tmr n ask for full refund of our deposit...

Edited by fedup

Update: i am still negotiating with them, all via email now, as i want black and white from them. They say will deliver before Chinese New Year. And when asked what happens if delivery is still not done by then, they have no answer for me....don't know how long this will drag till...

Edited by fedup

For us, we haven't received any additional furniture yet. We called them and nobody answering the call.

We went to CASE and gave the letter from CASE to them, however they didn't take any action until now.

Hi All,

Again & again, the day 18/12/11 was ended and NO furniture was delivered and no one informed us in advance. I guess it must be their practice after getting 75% down-payment from the customers. That Excellence Home Gallery is really freaking disturbing us and wasting our time!!

Superuser: Thank you for your sharing. Of course, they have sweet talk only when persuading potential customers to close the deal. To our experience, they only have SOUR talk (sometimes even NO talk cos they can hardly contacted) after that. Anyway you are quite fortunate because you didn't fall into their trap.

Finally received the dinning table on 28th Dec 2011. However, the TV console, Coffee Table and Carpet postpone to 18th January which is late more than 2 months from the date they promise to deliver.

We handover the letter from CASE but they neglect it.

They resist to refund or give any compensation to us until now.

Hi, i think i am also 1 of the cheated customers after reading these posts..... i sign during August... for $3998

confirm designs only on November...

1st delivery: 22 Dec. Only Bed frame came. Wrong. Change to the correct one but after come back the black cloth behind the frame already torn

Called and complain to Elson. He mention 9 Jan or 10 Jan will have complete delivery for the rest.

Today just confirm SMS. delay to 19 Jan. Called that Daren and gave me a non chalant reply. Ask me whats wrong? Then if wrong just change.. WTF!!! Say he will call me back. But i doubt so....

OMG... i dont think i can get it b4 CNY now.

Can we all go down to EXPO and shout at them???

How to go about going to CASE? Will we win our case??