Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

Hi Caljas,

Yes.. I want to make police report as well.. went there 2 times to chase Elson but wasted many hours waiting for nothing.

Hopefully, the police can do something.. The Small Court Tribunal may be too much efforts and the end result unknown.

Let's see whether we can gather min 5.

regards

Andy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear all, i had made a police report. If you are making report also do let me know so that i can quote u my case nos so that they are aware of the number of cases and speed things up too. Give it to the IO or write in your report too. As long as there are 5 cases, the police will take action.

You can make your police report online. fast n easy only need 10 to 15 mins. http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/ePCLinks.html

Hi Caljas,

Yes.. I want to make police report as well.. went there 2 times to chase Elson but wasted many hours waiting for nothing.

Hopefully, the police can do something.. The Small Court Tribunal may be too much efforts and the end result unknown.

regards

Andy

An officer from Ang Mo Kio brance called me.. and said that, for this kind of disputes between customers and vendors, it should be reported to CASE.. and when sufficient number of cases are gathered by CASE, and probably there are cheating involved.. then probably the numbers would be given to Police and CASE would work with them.

I will try the CASE route now.

what i know is as long as there r sufficient nos the police will have to look into it. I will try CASE too.. Anyway it is good for the police to hav a record too.. in case any disputes arise in the future..

anyone has any updates?? any reponse from excellence (obviously wrong name given)...

Well to the surprise of tuesday, they actually made it.

Our coffee table is finally here.

Guess the wait is quite a test us but i guess its nothing compared to our chinese folks here celebrating their festive season. Hope you guys will get some light out of this issue.

Bird : good for u.

I have given up on them.

Just realised tt our furniture might be from China n not malaysia as told. DId a search n saw the pic of the coffeetable that hsungang posted. EXACTLY the same. the pics also the same as the catelo tt we browsed thru in their office...b

Hi...

Heard that they will be at the Expo Fair again this Saturday.

Why not go expo make kick a fuss in their booth.... Make sure they dun get other business if they dun rectify ur issue...

Can gather all victims there...

Hi Caljas,

regards

Andy

Hi Andy,

1. CASE is a toothless tiger so don't waste your precious time with them.

2. Police cant touch them cos no one is hurt or kill in the process, they will advise you to seek justice (the legal way) yourself.

3. Small Claim Tribunal (SCT) is the only way out for people like you & me. A lot of efforts to put in and a lot of details to be recorded, best accompanied with photographs from all angles showing defect on goods, make your case air tight and strong. DO NOT settle out of court, see them in court and if they are really in the wrong, they have no choice but to refund you every cent and remove their products from your place.

If you want to waste time posting your grieve here, i rather you use the time to build file a strong case with SCT.

Good luck.

Why not go expo make kick a fuss in their booth.... Make sure they dun get other business if they dun rectify ur issue...

Can gather all victims there...

That is a foolish idea... you try kicking a fuss in their booth at the Expo, 1st they can call the police and expo security that you try to disturb their business, you can be arrested. 2nd they can engage a lawyer to sue you. I guaranty you will lan lan suck thumb and maybe pay for damages.

If i am running a business and you come disturb, i have the police arrested you and i sure engage a lawyer to sue you further till your pant drop down.

albert: r u one of the victim here??

By coming here to gather everyone does not mean we r not doing anything or wasting our time here. Thanks for sharing your views. For your info, police record is for future use purpose. Also a few of us has filed with SCT. I will heading to my lawyer office nxt week or so to discuss with them this case. Wht i knw (but not yet confirm) is that it will cause me 1k plus n i can charge the legal fees to them wif small claim failed.