Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AnnaLibert

How can I improve my English online?

Interesting Question. I can share with you my experience of improving English writing online. Key Word: Quora, Italki, Deliberate Practice One Basic Principle: striking a balance between the input and output of English. The input of English refers to the learning of any new words, phrases or sentences I read in books or hear from radio or TV programs. The output means practicing these new words, phrases or sentences in my writing or speaking. Striking a balance between the input and output means a language learner shall proportionally allocate his/her learning efforts and time between these two activities. Otherwise, the learning will be inefficient. Based on my learning experience, if I only focus on the input side, I may learn the meaning of those new words and phrases, but I’m not able to internalize them as my own words. Conversely, if I spend too much time on the output while making light of the input, I, being short of the knowledge of the idiomatic usage and vocabulary, will not be able to write and speak natural English. Therefore, in order to master English language in a more efficient way, it is important to strike a balance between the input and output.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Learning English can be challenging. It takes a lot of dedication, practice and patience to master a language at the highest level, and I ran into quite a few grammar and vocabulary problems. But the feeling of accomplishment when I finally understand a new concept or master a complex grammar rule is incredibly rewarding. I am a student who firmly decided that learning English is very useful and necessary for me. I study at AllRightPro online school so as not to waste a lot of time I go through courses communicating with virtual interlocutors, studying is much easier for me.