Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

daren called me yesterday, say they cant do the dimension i want. Ask if i can accept the current sofa with a $300 discount. I asked where is the other sofa that u said just arrived (color combi right but dimension wrong set)? He paused and seems a bit lost (must have forgotten what "story" he used previously), and said he delivered to someone else already since i didn't wanted it. So fast!! 1 day ago only and he gave it to someone else!! such a coincidence!

finally said ok to refund but after 7th day of CNY cos they only start work then...i said ok and email him to state that we will only accept cash refund if not, send us the cheque earlier and we will return the sofa once cheque is cashed.

and if they dont agree, small claims we will still proceed to...how to trust them after so many incidents!!

friend told me Singapore Furniture Asso is useless also, so perhaps media is the best way now.

husband went down before and apparently no one seems to be in the office...line is forever engaged...email at least still got some documentation...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm surprise to you people having the patient to wait and wait to get disappointed with them over and over again and again. If i am you, i will take them to Small Claim Tribunals directly and claimed back the full deposit. Set a date and time for them to collect back the furniture or else i start charging them for storage fee.

If you need more information about Small Claim Tribunals, you can refer to http://app.subcourts.gov.sg/mdc-cic/page.aspx?pageid=6531 or http://app2.subcourts.gov.sg/sct/index.aspx/

Hi All,

No call is received yet till today!

We just decided to go to Small Claim Tribunals tomorrow to claim back full refund. We have procedures and forms in hand. Hey albertchng, thx 4 ur suggestion. Wonder why we had freaking patience!! WTH!!

Hey fedup, before u go down to their office, u'd better make appointment with them to ensure there is somebody (Elson) there. Dun tell him u're gonna make big noise or u may never catch them at the office. Some more it's just a warehouse!

Hi all, vy bad. today they tell us the driver runs off wif my furniture.. i had been chasing them since ytd... wat can i do now wif this super late notice. Anyone gonna your furniture or refund. Wanna make a police report together?? do pm me to discuss. THanks. I wanna full compensation and all the extra costs incur by them. THe last thing i wanna do is to go to their boss house in Compassvale to make noise...

Follow up:

20/1/2012

came and pass - still no coffee table.

Call no answer and rejected.

21/1/2012

Decide to visit factory. Caught salesman Elson by surprise. He said very busy but coffee table is here already. Change again after cny by end month.

Ummmmmm.......last straw after this do not materiialise we will just go to police station.

Edited by BIRD1

Since it is here? Y can't deliver before cny??? They told me on Sat tt their driver ran off wif 6k worth of goods?? M NOT naive to believe this type of excuses.

Hi all,

I am another victim of this whole thing. Bought sofa and coffee table for Excellence Home Gallery. Paid 50% deposit. Confirmed colour of sofa on 29 October 2011. Told me need 6 to 8 weeks for the delivery. To cut the story short, same as most of you, excuses were given by Daren and Elson again and again. Got my coffee table on 11 Jan 2011. Delivery time was suppose to be between 6pm to 9pm but I got the table at 11.15pm! Was supposed to receive the refund cheque for the sofa but didn't. Elson dropped the cheque into my letterbox on 13 Jan 2012 but it was a post dated cheque. Cheque dated 20 Jan 2012. Because of the holidays, the cheque can only clear today. Sigh! Of course the cheque bounced! Give up! Will proceed with small claims. Sick and tired of calling them.

Dear all, i had made a police report. If you are making report also do let me know so that i can quote u my case nos so that they are aware of the number of cases and speed things up too. Give it to the IO or write in your report too. As long as there are 5 cases, the police will take action.

You can make your police report online. fast n easy only need 10 to 15 mins. http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/ePCLinks.html

Edited by caljas

disappointed: u manage to get them today??

Hi caljas,

I didn't even bother to try to contact them again anymore. It's useless. It will be just a waste of time and effort. This whole thing really spoil my CNY mood. May I have your police case number? Did you go to case or small claims too?

Disappointed: had pm u e details. Quickly make e report. As for small claim will fax in today.

No matter u r claiming or not, better to make a report to prevent anymore "victim"

Dear all, i had made a police report. If you are making report also do let me know so that i can quote u my case nos so that they are aware of the number of cases and speed things up too. Give it to the IO or write in your report too. As long as there are 5 cases, the police will take action.

You can make your police report online. fast n easy only need 10 to 15 mins. http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/ePCLinks.html