Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hsannaung

Very Bad Experiece With Excellence Home Gallery

I guess going to the Police will settle our problems faster....

This company is not going to survive in any exhibition or SG with this kind lousy screw up F@#%$ing attitude and service.

Those affected pls kindly PM me.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Walawei!

They are really not interested to have any customer service.

Bought from them coffee table and they set their delivery date (cannot choose somemore).

Come date of delivery - no news!

Call Elson and can say will look into matter tomorrow.

Tomorrow comes - no calls. Still we need to call them and can still ask us to call them back later. Ok he did call back and pushed back date to two weeks time. Blame in delivery or shipment or whatever. We got no say one!

We gave them ultimatum must deliver by 20/1/2012. No more excuse. So just wait and see.

Walawei!

They are really not interested to have any customer service.

Bought from them coffee table and they set their delivery date (cannot choose somemore).

Come date of delivery - no news!

Call Elson and can say will look into matter tomorrow.

Tomorrow comes - no calls. Still we need to call them and can still ask us to call them back later. Ok he did call back and pushed back date to two weeks time. Blame in delivery or shipment or whatever. We got no say one!

We gave them ultimatum must deliver by 20/1/2012. No more excuse. So just wait and see.

For us, I even can't remember how many times already.

They don't care the letter from CASE which I hand over to them. So no point go through CASE.

Anybody has any idea to get back our money????

Thank you very much for your sharing...

if they ignore CASE or whatever you call it a delay tactic, perhaps you should behave like a gangster to get your $ back.

Try using the debt collector method and embarrassed them.

You must assume you have lost all your $$$ including no furniture delivery to your home (i assume they did not give u any dates).

hey pple...

as mentioned to hsannaung in a PM earlier, i wrote an email to Expo to inform them about how irresponsible they were and Expo forwarded my email to the organiser of Home Living, Full House.

Full House called me and say that they will pursue this matter on their end and press them about this also. Asked me to continue following up with Excellence Home on my end too. If need be, they will also bring this up to Furniture Association.

You guys might want to alert and let FullHouse know about your story too, though I did forward this thread to them to let them know there are others in similar plight.

Contact person: Clara

Number: 6842 7266

I wrote Daren an email to ask for full refund if delivery is not made by 20th Jan, he refused to reply. So once 20th Jan deadline lapse, we will proceed to complain to Singapore Furniture Association (and make sure they cant do any more business in SG) and also officially go to Small Claims Tribunal, pay $10 admin fee and get small claims to issue them a notice of attendance.

Singapore Furniture Association hotline: 6298 1600

CASE is useless i think. I am going to update Fullhouse of our cases as well. Was thinking of informing all Expo furniture events organisors to ban them from exhibiting anymore: http://singaporeexpo.com.sg/category/events/upcoming/?eventDate=2012-01⊂=18

Let's keep each other updated.

Hi All,

As per fedup's suggestion, we wrote email about how they are irresponsible to not only FullHouse sales@fullhouse.com.sg but also SG Furniture Assoc enquiry@sfa.org.sg on 5th Jan 2012. But we have not received any reply or any call from anyone till today!!!

We recently noticed the sofa design is not what we ordered. We already complaint to Daren and he told me he would check with Elson. After talked to Elson, there is no "how-they-are-gonna-settle". Never got a call from them since then.

The coffee table, TV console and free carpet will be sent on 16/1/2012, they promised. Let's see if the items are delivered on time. We asked for some refund for what we suffered. My wife was negotiating with Elson but he is not willing to make cash refund, instead giving extra furniture as presents like 2 dinning chairs or ornaments. But we do not accept what he offered yet. For us, we do not want to pay full balance amount. But now the big problem comes cos the sofa design is wrong! So for the worst (if negotiation might fail) we may also go to Small Claims Tribunal to get full refund.

What a f*** lousy Excellence Home Gallery!! They DO waste our resource, time and money!!

Hey fedup & the rest guys,

How about copy our cases and just paste them on TODAY newspaper to let the whole Island know about Excellence Home Gallery before we get them on TV???

Anybody get your furnitures last week?......

As usual, no call today, even though they promised to deliver the coffee table and tv console on 16/1/2012.

No new furniture received so far yet.....

we got a new "story" from them, call and tell me this time color combi correct but dimension wrong, wont be able to deliver by 20th Jan.

Say they will order another sofa with a slightly 2cm different from my original order cos supplier cannot do the exact dimension that i original ordered.

I refuse to continue waiting, told them i want to cancel order n get back my refund, wrote them email on this.

Daren replied n said they already ordered the replacement sofa with the slight 2cm difference from my original order, so cant refund me back...WTH!!! i replied telling him i did not agree to getting that replacement or continue waiting for something that will never come!!!

im freaking angry now...freaking freaking angry!!

Hmm thanks for sharing this wonderful post, I really like to your thread.It is quite helpful discussion according to me, thank you so much for the impressive post......

we got a new "story" from them, call and tell me this time color combi correct but dimension wrong, wont be able to deliver by 20th Jan.

Say they will order another sofa with a slightly 2cm different from my original order cos supplier cannot do the exact dimension that i original ordered.

I refuse to continue waiting, told them i want to cancel order n get back my refund, wrote them email on this.

Daren replied n said they already ordered the replacement sofa with the slight 2cm difference from my original order, so cant refund me back...WTH!!! i replied telling him i did not agree to getting that replacement or continue waiting for something that will never come!!!

im freaking angry now...freaking freaking angry!!

Hi Fedup, why dun u make a trip of their office and make a fuss... Email no chance to get back your refund for sure...

Go down make a fuss i suggest...