Sigh. More than a month passed. Not much progress from renovation and only got headaches.... 2 lessons learnt over the weekend Lesson 1: Got my Fanco ceiling fan mystery "answered". I purchased this fan together with other kitchen accessories etc from a reputable shop (my contractor brought me there) along Geylang Road. The sale lady recommended me to get a remote control for this Fanco ceiling fan with additional cost of $80. Without 2nd thought, thinking it'll be good with remote control as in any case if the string is break/tear into 2 due to pro-long pulling. it will be a good backup. But after my contractor installed the fan. Problem comes... the fan failed to move when I pull the string. It's can't on manually!! But when I switch on with remote control. It's moved. I asked my contractor, she called and asked that sale lady and the sale her informed her, I have to pay $40, in-order to change the motor for it to on both manually and remotely. What the hack! Pissed off & called Fanco directly, the technician came down and told me. All Fanco fan can only support 1 switch "ON" option. It's either on manually or remotely. Argued with the technician although knew he can't do anything. I can only "LL" accept their technology. Fanco, at least they did managed to change the fan's plates as I told them there's small chipped pcs on 1-2 plates. They changed without additional charges. Lesson learn : NOT all appliance with remote control support manually on. Have to question on the item the sale person who promoted ( esp. extra accessories), they are interested to earn commission rather than provide more details of the products. Lesson 2: My wardrobes were finally installed on last Wednesday, saw the carpenter and he was different guy I had discussed with on the wardrobe. My contractor told me not to worry. He has 10 years of working experience, a skilful carpenter blah blah... and I left since he is still doing his works and I trust my contractor's words. Sat morning can't wait to see my 2 wardrobes since it's finally installed after 2 weeks delays. Instead of excitement, I were totally shocked to see both wardrobes. Took a tape, and taping the defects parts. OMG, if I know this is what I will get. I will rather get an off-selves wardrobe. The 2 wardrobes supposed to have the same internal design, both should have the additional built-in rack for pants. And both turned up 1 with 2 drawers and 1 with 3 drawers and both NO pants racks. The wardrobe is so basic that I can it from those neighbourhood's furniture shop, even the IKEA customize wardrobe is MUCH BETTER and CHEAPER. Can't tahan any longer ... I called my contractor again. A day later, after she discussed with her carpenter and told me the 7 weeks ago discussion of the wardrobes weren't confirmed. So they didn't get the additional racks and they will add in the 1 drawer for the other wardrobe and they will try to change the defect parts. Lesson learn: No matter spend how long on discussion with the carpenter together with the contractor. Die die insist of the confirmed soft-copy layout of the wardrobe , even thought both agreed on the draft layout on that same day & snap shot of the draft copy too. Keep my fingers cross, no more "surprises" from kitchen cabinets. Totally disappointed with the carpentry. Need to stop and cool myself down.