Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About JohnAva

  • Rank

Previous Fields

  • Gender
  1. A small piece of my kitchen sliding door is broken, and I'm not sure if I can replace it. It is the piece that is nailed to the floor, and my door slides ON it. (I don't know what to call it. Maybe the 'stopper') Is this a standard design I can buy from some hardware shop, or do I need to find the original door manufacturer. I have also attached a pic of my door, because I do not know who the manufacturer is. Hope I can find a replacement 'stopper', and need your collective help to know where to look...