Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Need To Replace A Sliding Door Part

Recommended Posts

A small piece of my kitchen sliding door is broken, and I'm not sure if I can replace it.
It is the piece that is nailed to the floor, and my door slides ON it. (I don't know what to call it. Maybe the 'stopper') Is this a standard design I can buy from some hardware shop, or do I need to find the original door manufacturer.
I have also attached a pic of my door, because I do not know who the manufacturer is.
Hope I can find a replacement 'stopper', and need your collective help to know where to look...

Broken sliding door stopper

Kitchen door


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this