Hi experts, I will be collecting my Key soon. Thinking of DIY-ing the reno to save cost as we are expecting our baby really soon.
Can anyone advise what should be the sequence of reno?
1) HDB defects rectification
2) Electrical (Wiring/additional points)
3) Flooring (All area) + Toilet tiles overlay
4) Piping works + Aircon
5) Service yard window / window grills
7) Carpentry (Wood/Sink/water heater/Hob) + window blinds + Lighting/ceiling fan
8) Assembly DIY furnitures (Washing machine/TV rack/dining table/chairs/bed)
Any reviews on using evorich vinyl?
Thinking of using it fully for my house except for service yard & toilets.