Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bullwrath

Bosch Warehouse Sales On 1st Sept 2007

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Any Bosch users for their WM and dryer? How is the aftersales service? BTW, where are their WM and dryer made?

Thanks. :dunno:

oh i also plan to buy fron load washer.

but.. we only able to move in our new place during end of octorber.. will they able to keep the items til that time?

very interested.. heard that Bosch 's washer price quite resonable.

Any idea what they may have on sale? Do they have this sale every year? So far I am very pleased with my Bosch dish-washer, been serving me well for nearly 7 years now.

quite a number of display item on sale... only ask the washing machine, discount at 12-25%... left after that cos pricing not attractive to us and haf to delivery within a month... our keys only ready end of the year.

Any Bosch users for their WM and dryer? How is the aftersales service? BTW, where are their WM and dryer made?

Thanks. :bow:

Me me! I have a Bosch washer Maxx Classic 800 RPM (WAE 16060 SG), bought it to replace my Thomson TX728 in Jan this year.

it's a 7 Kg Front Load with Green Label – energy and water saving. i went to Courts Megastore in Tampines to check the price, then called Goh Ah Bee to order. It was $100 off right away. They delivered it the very next day. sorry can't find my file now, can't remember how much i paid off hand.

Bosch provided a free training session. just call up and they will send a technician down to demonstrate the washing machine features to you.

after 7 years using the tiny Thomson, i must say i love the Bosch! can wash more per load, clothes very clean and my utility bills actually reduced eventhough i have more washing to do.

found my cheque book stub, i paid $790 for the Bosch washer Maxx Classic 800 RPM (WAE 16060 SG) from GAB.

Hi BabyQ, thanks for the info. Will shortlist consider Bosch. :bow:

Hi BabyQ, thanks for the info. Will shortlist consider Bosch. :bow:

not just that u have to consider geting from Goh ah bee too.... since it is at hougang and it is cheap :bow: