Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

Clssic Ideas (delta House)

Anyone?

How is their worksmanship?

Going down today for 5 room quotation.

Quotation for 4 room : $14k+ (granite flooring - whole house@ $3.80), kitchen cabinet, mbr wardrobe, toilet shower screen, painting. Exclude: Grill, dooe, kerb, alter wall tiles, misc.....

Rgds.

Happy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

my friend didnt pay them last 10% for bad workmanship and they didnt pursue for past one year. they have this "absorb GST" promo for quite some time already. i went to Changi Rd showroom but wasn't impressed so I gave up.

my friend didnt pay them last 10% for bad workmanship and they didnt pursue for past one year. they have this "absorb GST" promo for quite some time already. i went to Changi Rd showroom but wasn't impressed so I gave up.

Oh......

I went to delta house....

Twice I went there already.

Now, he requote again as I want this and that!

Very nive guy (Assistance sales manager).

He asked me to look for other contractors also to compare.

Give me some tips also.....

Price is within my budget.

But not sure the worksmanship.

That is the hardest part. (worksmanship)

Just like gambling.....

maybe I met the wrong person (he was the snr manager)... actually from begining didnt have much good impression of Classic. Their showroom in Changi has two units facing each other. I went to the left one, no one serve me. So I walk to the other one, the lady told me "oh, u have to go to the other unit as we only do high-end kitchen.." i was like :bleah:

actually for my friend's house, maybe the workers lazy, didnt do patch up works (carpentry and painting certain areas not acceptable) so my friend angry dun pay them. generally the workmanship I felt was quite ok.

Edited by jt88

maybe I met the wrong person (he was the snr manager)... actually from begining didnt have much good impression of Classic. Their showroom in Changi has two units facing each other. I went to the left one, no one serve me. So I walk to the other one, the lady told me "oh, u have to go to the other unit as we only do high-end kitchen.." i was like :notti:

actually for my friend's house, maybe the workers lazy, didnt do patch up works (carpentry and painting certain areas not acceptable) so my friend angry dun pay them. generally the workmanship I felt was quite ok.

Thks for your information.

You go to changi and me is delta house.

Maybe different person.

Hmmm....it really hard to make decision especially worksmanship.

Everybody (id/contractors) claim theirs is best.

Head gonna spin and spin......