Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lakmy

Pasir Ris Aug 07 Ballot

Hi all!

I am getting the keys to my unit in Pasir Ris in 3-4 months!

Wud like to know existing and newcomers....join in and

lets make it rock n roll... :jawdrop:

Special hello to the renovation experts out there.

Would welcome all pictures of done-up houses..

would love to hear ideas recommendations and suggestions..

Cheers :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all!

I am getting the keys to my unit in Pasir Ris in 3-4 months!

Wud like to know existing and newcomers....join in and

lets make it rock n roll... :)

Special hello to the renovation experts out there.

Would welcome all pictures of done-up houses..

would love to hear ideas recommendations and suggestions..

Cheers :~

Hi HI ,, i also got mi pasir ris flat during the wis .. the matured est before this balloting !

so where did u get ? mine's at drive 10 =) waiting to get keys is so frustrating rite ?

u can go c mi link for mi home pics !

Hi CrystalNg,

Just visted your blogs.

May I know if the @@mutiply.com service is free to use.

Mention inside, there are some features that need to be paid.

Is this site user friendly.. care to share ?

Hi CrystalNg,

Just visted your blogs.

May I know if the @@mutiply.com service is free to use.

Mention inside, there are some features that need to be paid.

Is this site user friendly.. care to share ?

hi hi .. multiply ? its free leh .. some features ? like ? mi only go there to put mi fotos ehhehe :)

Hi HI ,, i also got mi pasir ris flat during the wis .. the matured est before this balloting !

so where did u get ? mine's at drive 10 =) waiting to get keys is so frustrating rite ?

u can go c mi link for mi home pics !

Hi Crystal,

I'm also looking for the ID, from the 3D picture your house looks great. Have you start your reno? How do you find Kelvin from Gplan? i feel like getting the quote from him too, can you advise.. :notti:

Hi Crystal,

I'm also looking for the ID, from the 3D picture your house looks great. Have you start your reno? How do you find Kelvin from Gplan? i feel like getting the quote from him too, can you advise.. :)

HI Janicezuzu ...

hmmm .. i tink u nvr view all the pics hehehe .. mi reno started liao .. im now onto carpentry stage which has also started today .. but i havent gone to my place to take pics yet =) ..

Kelvin ? :) he's superb ! guess i have seen others who had a bad time for reno ? mine's in fact very smooth ... we left everything in his hands n he didnt dissapoint us ... :yamseng: u can try getting a quote from him .. see what he says .. a straight forward guy who will tell u can or cannot do wan heheheh ,,,

HI Janicezuzu ...

hmmm .. i tink u nvr view all the pics hehehe .. mi reno started liao .. im now onto carpentry stage which has also started today .. but i havent gone to my place to take pics yet =) ..

Kelvin ? :P he's superb ! guess i have seen others who had a bad time for reno ? mine's in fact very smooth ... we left everything in his hands n he didnt dissapoint us ... :lol: u can try getting a quote from him .. see what he says .. a straight forward guy who will tell u can or cannot do wan heheheh ,,,

Hi Crystal,

Opps so sorry maybe i miss out.. Hee thanks for your advise, me and my hubby also having headache of which ID to use, after meeting up with some of the ID, we feel that some really cannot make it. As we migh only be getting our keys a few months from now will definately look for him maybe when nearer to our collection date.. when will your renovation complete? can you advise me on the finishing everything. By looking at your 3G pict i really feel that your house is fantastic... may i know roughly how much is your quote for the whole reno? :D

Hi Crystal,

Opps so sorry maybe i miss out.. Hee thanks for your advise, me and my hubby also having headache of which ID to use, after meeting up with some of the ID, we feel that some really cannot make it. As we migh only be getting our keys a few months from now will definately look for him maybe when nearer to our collection date.. when will your renovation complete? can you advise me on the finishing everything. By looking at your 3G pict i really feel that your house is fantastic... may i know roughly how much is your quote for the whole reno? :dunno:

:deal: u also chose pasir ris for this ballot ? heheh .. mi n hubby liked pasir ris since we were kids but parents nvr seemed to choose to stay there :notti: hahah .. yeah .. we also went thru that process .. i went to look for many ids... Kelvin i got to know from forum as well .. i also went to get quotation immediately after i got the floor plan ! super exciting rite ? loved the process though its super tiring coz in the beginning all seem to ask the same ques .. yup i must agree that we must look carefully coz i met some ids that gave mi a gd impression but had some frens we went with them n r facing mega proms :rolleyes: coz they only have sales talk .. for Kelvin .. i waited for him for more than a mth to get quotation but insisted to meet up due to the gd feedbacks ive seen .. n the wks that were posted by his former clients ,,, n he cld suggest ideas that suits us perfectly .. straight forward .. can or not he will say ..

have heard ple saying that their reno journey isnt going well .. for me .. i feel that i have enjoyed the process very much ... n ending soon liao .. caroentry almost done .. but i must say everything is wad we wanted ot much better ! not advertising mi id lah .. ahahhahah ...

but i can say is look slowly dun rush into things ,,, prob u can margin ur budget ( thou most of the rime will exceed ) ahah

mi reno ? just the reno itself w/o furnitures n etc

46k ..

:D u also chose pasir ris for this ballot ? heheh .. mi n hubby liked pasir ris since we were kids but parents nvr seemed to choose to stay there :dancingqueen: hahah .. yeah .. we also went thru that process .. i went to look for many ids... Kelvin i got to know from forum as well .. i also went to get quotation immediately after i got the floor plan ! super exciting rite ? loved the process though its super tiring coz in the beginning all seem to ask the same ques .. yup i must agree that we must look carefully coz i met some ids that gave mi a gd impression but had some frens we went with them n r facing mega proms :notti: coz they only have sales talk .. for Kelvin .. i waited for him for more than a mth to get quotation but insisted to meet up due to the gd feedbacks ive seen .. n the wks that were posted by his former clients ,,, n he cld suggest ideas that suits us perfectly .. straight forward .. can or not he will say ..

have heard ple saying that their reno journey isnt going well .. for me .. i feel that i have enjoyed the process very much ... n ending soon liao .. caroentry almost done .. but i must say everything is wad we wanted ot much better ! not advertising mi id lah .. ahahhahah ...

but i can say is look slowly dun rush into things ,,, prob u can margin ur budget ( thou most of the rime will exceed ) ahah

46k ..

:D u also chose pasir ris for this ballot ? heheh .. mi n hubby liked pasir ris since we were kids but parents nvr seemed to choose to stay there :dancingqueen: hahah .. yeah .. we also went thru that process .. i went to look for many ids... Kelvin i got to know from forum as well .. i also went to get quotation immediately after i got the floor plan ! super exciting rite ? loved the process though its super tiring coz in the beginning all seem to ask the same ques .. yup i must agree that we must look carefully coz i met some ids that gave mi a gd impression but had some frens we went with them n r facing mega proms :notti: coz they only have sales talk .. for Kelvin .. i waited for him for more than a mth to get quotation but insisted to meet up due to the gd feedbacks ive seen .. n the wks that were posted by his former clients ,,, n he cld suggest ideas that suits us perfectly .. straight forward .. can or not he will say ..

46k ..

hi crystal.,

Thanks for your infor, the area that i get is in Toa Payoh Central.. we have now short listed 2 company for the renovation, so far we feel that this 2 deginer is more sincer and price quoted is also close to our budget and the most important is we also feel quite comfortable with them.Mmm maybe after a few more round of adjustment in the quote , we will be comfirming them very soon.. As looking for ID is real tiring, have to repeat and repeat ... :( Hope we will make the rite choice...

Thanks Crystal... Nice to know you. :o

Hi Crystal...

Waah glad to see so much traffic here :dunno:

I had already given up on getting any response

and was busy choosing my ID.

End of tiring day for me...will chk out ur blog

n reply tomoro.