Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Hitachi Fridge, Anyone?

so u r staying in pasir ris. In fact u can try the shop in loyang pt. 2nd floor near to the food court. The prices are cheap there too.

oh it's everjoint realy cheap?

Before that i was only looking at the shops which close to our place, we staying in pasir ris.

ok tommoro will try to call ask for the quotation:D:D

Thanks for share

call everjoint, who should i looking for?hipefully it's a nice and easy going ppl.

still can bargine the price with everjoint?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi hongss,

yes we did check the price from the shop that u mention.

The hitachi fridge R-Z450AM they sell $718.

had call everjoint, they sell $668, it's the cheapest price that i had ask, but the samsung washer B1061 they offer $529, Ban Kim Chuan offer $510.

Today i had bought the samsung front load from from Ban Kim Chuan, and i had ask the lady boss can give me any discount of the hitachi r-z450 or not seen she was offer me $680?and i tell her the everjoint can offer 668.

at the end, she offer me $665 if i buy the samsung washer B1061.^_^

alamak, $3 diff is not justifiable. You have to take into consideration of the transport cost she's saving leh. tell her if she dun offer $650 for your fridge, you will buy from everjoint mah.

alamak, $3 diff is not justifiable. You have to take into consideration of the transport cost she's saving leh. tell her if she dun offer $650 for your fridge, you will buy from everjoint mah.

Hi, $650?? em... i don't think she can offer leh.. Cos i had ask few shops which forumember did recomand, all the price even i take more then 2 items, they not offer me... .

But honestly, we very satisfy liao keke. :)

went to Courts Tampines Megastore, surprisingly they dun carry both Hitachi and Sharp.....wasted our trip there, but now we got Samsung come into the list lol.

Going down to Best Denki GreatWorldCity to check them out again......

my Queen focus a lot on the inner compartment.....she wants very spacious compartments in between the layers. this is something missing from all famous brand like Mitsubishi, Fisher and even Panasonic etc.

Think our budget is set at around $800 plus minus liao.

Edited by tingshen