Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icewharf

Japanese Ofuros (deep Baths)

Does anyone know who in Singapore might sell Japanese ofuros? These are the deep soaking bath tubs. We don't have a lot of room in the bathroom and would rarely use a normal bath tub.....but a Japanese tub would be both smaller and get a lot more use.

Any ideas would be a great help.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I saw one in South Changi area(can't remember the showroom name). I think it is a round bath tub with rope around it. The cost is around 20k if I am not wrong but was sold.

Does anyone know who in Singapore might sell Japanese ofuros? These are the deep soaking bath tubs. We don't have a lot of room in the bathroom and would rarely use a normal bath tub.....but a Japanese tub would be both smaller and get a lot more use.

can post picture?

one can actually construct one out.. of cos not wood one, but from cement/tiles.. seen this suggestion from one of the home n decor issue.. but pricing not sure..

can try wan tai in changi, they are a few doors away from SSC. Could be the same one cookcpu saw, it's about $20k-$30k :rolleyes: . It's anti-slip, single piece and something unbelievable which the sales lady told me, can see color of water in green or blue or something like that.

SSC got a few at a fraction of the cost, ~$11k. :dancingqueen: