Tolkien 0 Report post Posted June 16 We are considering buying a trampoline for our garden, but I am wondering whether it is something children genuinely use for years or if the excitement wears off after a few weeks. If you bought one for your family, how often does it get used now compared to when it was first installed? Did you find that a particular size or style worked better for keeping children interested? I would be interested to hear about your experiences before making a decision. Thanks. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SherlynPadilla 0 Report post Posted June 16 I just stumbled across this discussion, and wanted to add that my kids have had a trampoline for two years now. It definitely gets used regularly, especially when friends come over. We found that adding some fun accessories like a basketball hoop kept things fresh for them. Does anyone else have creative ideas to keep trampoline time exciting for kids? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites