Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
inkateries

Does Cwinz support INR for Indian users?

Recommended Posts

For people in India, how important is it for a betting or casino app to support INR directly? I’d rather not deal with unnecessary currency conversions every time I deposit or withdraw.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I’d say it makes a noticeable difference because currency support can affect how clearly your balance is displayed and how deposits or withdrawals are handled. Cwinz is presented as supporting Indian users and INR, which is one of the things I was checking when I came across cwinz.casino. I’d still read the current payment conditions carefully because supporting INR doesn’t necessarily mean every payment method or withdrawal option works the same way. Promo eligibility can also have its own conditions, so I’d check those separately.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×