Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Mikaelo

Members
  • Content Count

    40
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Mikaelo last won the day on September 11

Mikaelo had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

5 Neutral

About Mikaelo

  • Rank
    Bronze Member

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I’d say it makes a noticeable difference because currency support can affect how clearly your balance is displayed and how deposits or withdrawals are handled. Cwinz is presented as supporting Indian users and INR, which is one of the things I was checking when I came across cwinz.casino. I’d still read the current payment conditions carefully because supporting INR doesn’t necessarily mean every payment method or withdrawal option works the same way. Promo eligibility can also have its own conditions, so I’d check those separately.
  2. I noticed that Dafa Sports has both sports betting and casino games, and I was wondering how extensive the casino section actually is. I’m particularly interested in whether they have the standard games people usually look for, such as roulette and blackjack, as well as live dealer options. If anyone has compared their casino selection with other platforms, I’d be interested in hearing what stood out.
  3. For me, that's one of the more interesting parts. When you're making multiple actions, having to think about whether you have enough native tokens for gas adds unnecessary friction. EVEDEX is one example I've come across that supports gasless trading across multiple networks while keeping the trading setup self-custodial. https://www.quicknode.com/builders-guide/tools/evedex-by-evedex.
  4. One reason I keep hearing Solana is good for active trading is because transactions are cheap. But are network fees really the main cost when trading on a DEX?
  5. It depends on how the application has implemented recovery. Losing access to the wallet can make authentication difficult or impossible if there's no alternative recovery mechanism. That's why I think recovery deserves just as much attention as the login process itself. I recently read this Technology.org article about wallet-based login, and it discusses what the approach removes and what it doesn't: https://www.technology.org/2026/08/31/wallet-based-login-three-things-it-removes-one-it-does-not/. It gives some useful context for thinking about the limitations.
  6. I've been seeing more discussions about decentralized exchanges recently. For someone who's still learning about this space, what are the main things worth understanding before considering an investment? I'm particularly interested in the risks and what separates sustainable projects from the rest.
  7. I made the full switch last year. I run a remote agency with staff in Southeast Asia and South America. Saving 3–5% per transaction adds up to tens of thousands per year. I saw a piece on https://fintechzoom.com/cryptocurrencies/stablecoins/stablecoin-transfers-got-cheap/ detailing how modern L2 integration and gas optimization crushed those costs down to near zero. Once off-ramps in local currencies get even smoother, traditional banks are going to lose the remittance market entirely.
  8. I'm looking into funded account programs, but I'm confused about the mechanics. If you're trading with a platform's money, do you ever have to deposit your own funds into the live market? What happens if you incur a loss on the account, are you personally liable to pay back the lost money to the platform?
  9. I’d lean toward Copart if getting a good deal is the main goal. There’s a much wider mix of vehicles and conditions, so you can find some interesting deals if you’re willing to do the research. I’ve used Autobidmaster for Copart purchases and found the process pretty straightforward, especially without having a dealer license. Just make sure you calculate the full cost, including auction fees, transport, repairs, and title costs, rather than comparing only the winning bids.
  10. The broker part was a big advantage for us too. We’ve bought cars from Copart before, but used AutoBidMaster this time because of the easier access for non-dealers and their shipping options. What I liked most was having one place to deal with the auction side and transportation instead of coordinating everything separately. Still, I’d say the biggest mistake is focusing only on the auction price: repair costs, Copart fees, broker fees, and getting the car home can change the numbers pretty quickly.
  11. Share your experience guys. What's the best option?
  12. Frequency capping is the most overlooked setting in popunder campaigns. Letting the same user see your ad over and over doesn't increase conversions, it just annoys people and wastes your budget. Too low and you never make an impression. The sweet spot depends on your offer and your audience but generally showing the same person your popunder more than three times per day is counterproductive. Spread your impressions across hours or days. I also use site and domain rotation so I'm not hammering the same placements repeatedly. Learned most of this from resources on https://maacdatabase.com/ – they have solid guides on campaign optimization. Test different caps and see what your conversion curve looks like. When conversions stop increasing, you've hit the limit.
  13. Can anyone recommend a network with decent dating traffic and transparent reporting?
  14. The wide range is because quality varies wildly between networks. Cheap traffic is usually cheap for a reason—bots, low-intent placements, or Tier-3 geo leakage. For genuine Tier-1 dating traffic that actually converts, you're looking at a $4–$8 CPM, depending on targeting depth. The platform I use https://www.advancedtechnologyholdings.com/ has transparent CPM floors—$4–$8 for Tier-1 traffic, depending on how granular you go with targeting. They also show estimated daily volume before you spend a dollar. No surprises.
  15. I’m just trying to figure out an easy way to discover new OF creators without spending hours digging around. I’m not looking for anything super specific, more like a casual, fun way to stumble across profiles I might enjoy. Scrolling aimlessly doesn’t really work for me, and sometimes it feels like you either already know someone or you find nothing at all. What’s your method for discovering new creators in a low-effort way?
×