Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Sky

Reducing Post-Travel Puffiness

Recommended Posts

I recently came back from a long flight and noticed that my legs felt unusually heavy for several days afterward. My ankles also seemed more puffy by the evening, especially after sitting at my desk for hours. I’ve been walking more and making sure I stay hydrated, but the sensation keeps coming back after long periods of sitting. I’m interested in something gentle that focuses specifically on circulation and fluid movement rather than simply providing relaxation. What type of treatment would be appropriate for this kind of post-travel puffiness and heaviness?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


×