Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bread

Ceiling Ventilation Grid- Anyone Know Where To Get?

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I am looking for a ventilation grid for my bathroom ceiling, the kind you sometimes see in office/shopping centre false ceiling.

Material preferably powder coated aluminium/plastic, size about 40cmx40cm, and can be easily removed for access. I've been looking out, but havent been able to find.

Anyone seen these sold anywhere eg. Balestier, Jln Besar etc?

There is a small leak in my ceiling and my upstairs neighbour cant seem to solve it. The leak is small, but bad enough to cause stain in my false ceiling.

So I am thinking of some self-help. I plan to change my false ceiling trap door to the ventilation grid (to ventilate between the false ceiling and the concrete ceiling), and put a basin up there to collect any dripping water. I'll just need to check every month or so to see if there is any water build up in the basin.

I can't seem to attach the pictures of the kind of ventilation grid I am talking about, so I am attaching the links to pics below.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.hvac-runner.com/Weather-Resista...-R-656-123.html

http://www.hvac-runner.com/Return-Filter-Grille-722--35.html

http://www.hvac-runner.com/Double-Deflecti...r-611--156.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Quote

How do you even figure out which company actually gives good HVAC service? It's just that I didn't install our system myself. The previous owners did. I have no idea who to turn to now for maintenance.

 

I'm sure there are companies and services in your city too. That's everywhere HVAC systems exist. In my case it's Estes Services in Atlanta https://www.estesair.com/  . My HVAC system was also already installed when I moved in, but I picked these guys based on good reviews on Google. And their prices are clear too, no random fees or charges for stuff you don't understand. Not even gonna mention having a license, that's just a given requirement.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


×