Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kiki

I Love My Home

Welcome to my home! :bangwall:

It is a 3room at toa payoh.

The 1st picture here is the living area, i hacked off the wall to make it an open concept.

1.jpg

The black sofa wif the victorian throw cushion is bought from v.hive.

2.jpg

A mirror to make my small little house look bigger =D

3.jpg

This fridge is what i love most, hitachi, look so classy

And the kitchen cabinet also my choice, black wif zebrano, a little too dark i tot but overall, im still ok wif it

4.jpg

A view of my kitchen from the mirror, the 2 door is to the bathroom and toilet

5.jpg

Edited by Kiki

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

tada, a small but comfortable place to shower !! , hehe, like the tiles, i wanted a hotel and classy style, n end up wif a cute looking bathroom :bangwall:

6.jpg

Another angle of my bathroom, a very tiny vanity bowl, thank goodness my head is not vy big !!

7.jpg

And this is a dry concept toilet :jawdrop:

8.jpg

I even get to see beautiful scenery every night :notti:

9.jpg

Edited by Kiki

it's not easy to post a few pic thru this blog huh..

Edited by Kiki

Wow, very nice house, simple and elegant!:bangwall:

More pic plse!

I love your kitchan cabinet....2 different colours!!!!

Is your top cabinet glossy laminate?

The bottom cabinet is normal laminate?

Very nice!!!!

Edited by h4happy

Wow, very nice house, simple and elegant!:bangwall:

More pic plse!

I love your kitchan cabinet....2 different colours!!!!

Is your top cabinet glossy laminate?

The bottom cabinet is normal laminate?

Very nice!!!!

Haha, thankz thankz 'h4happy',

yah, we love designer look, but we got a tight budget, so end up looking simple n ok la.....

at 1st we wanted all black, then tot will b too dark, but white afraid that it will stain, so our ID propose us wif a mix design :jawdrop:

yup, the top part is glossy black, and the bottom is normal laminate, zebrano pattern, our table top is black granite, and the wall is black homo tiles, we use homo coz granite is too expensive for the whole thing =)

My camera wasnt very good, those pic taken a bit blur,

will post more pics when i take nicer wan, but my room never reali furnish, no $$ liao, hahaha, no nvr take photo.....

Haha, thankz thankz 'h4happy',

yah, we love designer look, but we got a tight budget, so end up looking simple n ok la.....

at 1st we wanted all black, then tot will b too dark, but white afraid that it will stain, so our ID propose us wif a mix design :good:

yup, the top part is glossy black, and the bottom is normal laminate, zebrano pattern, our table top is black granite, and the wall is black homo tiles, we use homo coz granite is too expensive for the whole thing =)

My camera wasnt very good, those pic taken a bit blur,

will post more pics when i take nicer wan, but my room never reali furnish, no $$ liao, hahaha, no nvr take photo.....

Hi KIKI

How is the joint line? Can see the inner wood?

What I mean is the laminate joint at the end or at the angle?

One contractor told me just paint over the line....:good:

How about yours???

Best regards.

HAPPY

I saw a kdk ventilation fan in your bathroom, and its attached onto window panes (not a whole pc of glass). Am I right? Which model of KDK is that? I tot such fan can only be fix onto one whole pc of window? And where's your electricity point?

welcome to renotalk

love your place, simple but nice :):rofl:

Thankz applefreak, very nice of u :D

Hi Kiki, ...well done :P Nice & simple place. Love the toilet and the tiles. The mirror does help to make the place more bigger. Enjoy !!

Thankz lifestyle, i was quite satisfied wif the toilet tiles as well coz quite save cost, and end up quite matching..... !!

Happy,

This is the joint line u mean rite? Nope, cant see the inner wood.

i knoe what u mean, some laminate btw the joint can see the wood, but actually this can be eliminate when the smaller part of the laminate is not actually a laminate, it's other thing, i duno the name. :P

Coz i told my contractor i dunwan the joint can see wood, so he say do like this

DSC04776.jpg

DSC04777.jpg

Edited by Kiki

Hi KiKi..

your house is very nice and cosy.. :P

may i know where your dining table set is from? the chair is very unique... care to share how much it cost?

Thankz sime,

i've been having trouble finding a rite dining table for so long, then in the end i had this idea of asking my id to make 1 so that i can have the size n pattern that i want, the upper part is actually a laminate, i choose a victorian white, black also vy nice, but my house too many black furnish alreadi.....

the leg is bought fm ikea for $5 each, the top cost me around 280, then i ask my id to fix it for me lor, so evything is around 300, !! take a closer look at the pic below.

Chair is from v.hive, they haf very nice designer looking chairs, look like those from Space, but at a more reasonable price, hehe, $49 each.....thy got others transparent wan also vy nice, now thy having sales, u better quick, coz i bought that few weeks ago d.......

DSC04806.jpg

DSC04774.jpg

DSC04808.jpg

DSC04818.jpg

I saw a kdk ventilation fan in your bathroom, and its attached onto window panes (not a whole pc of glass). Am I right? Which model of KDK is that? I tot such fan can only be fix onto one whole pc of window? And where's your electricity point?

Hi pebsb,

This is not a kdk, some erm 'non-branded' ventilation fan, hehe,

yeap, it wasnt attached to the window, coz i heard that it is illegal to do so, if hdb ppl come check, they will ask to remove, so i did not do the glass thing, thou i think that is nicer, depends whther u wan to take the risk or not, coz for me, it wasnt that important as long can ventilate my toilet, looks cute also, coz small small like that, hee

no nd attached wan, jus hang thr, then the electricity point come from the false ceiling/box-up(duno call which 1) then can on off frm outside switch, i think cost less than $50 like that, not ex wan.

DSC04790.jpg

and since we r talking bout fan, let's tok bout my living n room fan, very cute n nice i think, but i bought it expensive :P for $180.......later i saw other electricity shop sell it for $150 oni. so next time if u guys buy, remember to find $150 k :jawdrop:

DSC04819.jpg

i believe your contractor was referring to ABS trimmings :jawdrop:

Wah, applefreak, u muz b a renoholic, so fast reply, hehe......yah, i think its called ABS trimmings, sounds like i heard that name b4 !!

hahaha yes i'm a renoholic

though my home didn't really go through much renovation,

and i've shifted in a month liao

still lurking around here hoping to be able to offer some suggestions to pple who are going to renovated their homes

kenna cheated so many times that i feel i must share my lessons !!